The big Turkey staying at home on live stream thread

Dr Christmas Jones

There is a large Turkish community in Germany and the game will almost certainly be carried live by one of the German satellite sports channels. If any pub has a 80cm or bigger dish pointing at Astra1 19.2 East (where most of the Jerry channels are) it is possible to receive it in Scotland.

There are a few Turkish programmes which will have it but I think the sats they are on are pointed too far East for us to receive them.

I have a friend in Taiwan who gets signals from all the asian satellites and compiles them into a streaming service. Sells mainly to bars in china, japan and thailand. If I can get a channel its on from the Turkish side there is a good chance he can pick up that signal and stream it for us. Sure I can persuade him to give a stream for free to someone in Perth for the night as it'll be good advertising for him!

But I need to know a channel!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tulloch have asked the satelllite company and will be told tomorrow if it's possible to show the game

Hopefully this goes ahead. I think the bar would do well, they could even try to get some pies for half time and make a few buck! Only thing is do you not need to be a member for the tulloch?

Hopefully this goes ahead. I think the bar would do well, they could even try to get some pies for half time and make a few buck! Only thing is do you not need to be a member for the tulloch?

They have been fairly lax the few times I have been. It's only 10 for a years membership if worse comes to worse

Latest update from Tulloch ..

The BAD news is the satellite company can't do it....

The alternative is that we wire the laptop up to a stream and put it through the big projector.....

at the moment that's the plan...I'll update with any news when it happens

Obviusly this isn't ideal though and in the lap of the gods with my experience of streaming...:confused: