#02 - 26/07/12 - Saints 1-1 Eskişehirspor - Europa League

zoom on us and EsES on the O.M. site. you can read it also in english

find the error on it

made me eye balls bulge

Think it would be easier posting a link,ive been searching for this "eye bulging" error and cant find anything to do with Eses or us on the OM site :?

Plus the usual Status Quo and Led Zep???

Music will start at 6:45 until 7:15 then the pipe band will take over until 7:35 (and at half time) then I get 7:35-7:45 to play music so probably only two tracks to allow for the team lines. Was thinking about PSB's 'Go West!' as this allows both sets of fans to 'stand up, if you hate Dundee....' to get some atmosphere into the park :wink:

Liquidator is floating around as well but St Kev wold also like to try the trumpet solo that was used in Turkey to great effect so will give that a bash as well.

No Europa League music as it is too early in the competition :shock:

New runout music (Led Zepp/Skidds) and goal music (This Poison!) too the words sound like "It's a goal for St Johnstone, it's a goal for St Johnstone" which I hope will take off with the singing brigade :D

they said we play in bleu and red

Fos sur Mer ...10 min drive from Saint Marie les mer (its in the 'Camargue' very pretty and a frequented by lots of tourists (its also where kite surfing kicked off in Europe....it is also where Bob Dylan inspired/wrote his song '1 more cup of café before i go'...after his recounter with Manitas des Plata, a Gitano guitaristes and was brought to fame by Brigitte Bardot...Manitas toured Perthshire at the begining of the sixities or it might have been at the end of the 5Os, by a Duke of Edimburgh invitation to show off 'Nomad culture'...during that visit he was at Pitlochery and of course visited 'US' at the Bobbin mill where he met my auntie Maggie and found her OK for his son..and started negociations with the patriarch...its how things are done in these communities (at the time

Saint Marie is the biggest Gypo/Tinker/Chav manifestion in the world

biggest Flamengo bird sanctuary in Europe

but the Gas Petrol Chemical plant can be smelled from far around

do not know yet where the communes football pitch is yet, but will find out, just dont expect anything spectacular

Think it would be easier posting a link,ive been searching for this "eye bulging" error and cant find anything to do with Eses or us on the OM site :?

dont know how to post links

did you convert the page into English?

a respectable, reasonable and accurate description of Saints and Perth was given (but they seem to think its just an obliging passage to be done....HAMMER the chunts

That's me flown in for the game from Polska. The most expensive flights I have ever taken home, but for sure worth it. Can't wait.

Was living in Aberdeen for the Vassa/Monaco games and for some reason I couldn't get down the road (can't for the life of me think why not). I suppose I just assumed that we would now be playing in Europe every year and it would be no big deal!

My biggest regret!

I am missing both of these games....away leg I couldn't afford, the game tomorrow I have a wedding :cry:

As if that wasn't bad enough, I am on holiday when we play Hearts at Tynie...

I am not a happy chap

I've got a wedding on the Saturday of the Aberdeen home game. I might go to the service, but will be attending the game in my kilt then heading straight to the Huntingtower for my free meal at full time!!!

Missed too many Saints games for weddings. NO MORE!!