Gary Miller??

Saint GB

It didnt take long for us to forget about all outside influences and start fighting among ourselves.

Anyway I thought he was okay last night. Couple of times in the first half his "distribution" looked dodgy but I put that down to a bit of nerves. As someone said he was playing in the first division last year. In a way I feel sorry for him he had to stand in for Dave Mackay and let's be honest the deputy last year Maybury had a very good season too. A bit unfair to expect him to be at that standard immediately.

Edited by john1962

It didnt take long for us to forget about all outside influences and start fighting among ourselves.

Anyway I thought he was okay last night. Couple of times in the first half his "distribution" looked dodgy but I put that down to a bit of nerves. As someone said he was playing in the first division last year. In a way I feel sorry for him he had to stand in for Dave Mackay and let's be honest the deputy last year Maybury had a very good season too. A bit unfair to expect him to be at that standard immediately.

Well said!

Typical saints fans fighting between ourselfs I thought everyone played well including miller was one of the best atmospheres in a saints game for a good while let's keep it positive for this season as I think we can do really well and hopefully all the saintees that stay away will come back and watch us again would b good to create an atmosphere like that in all home games

Typical football fans fighting between ourselfs I thought everyone played well including miller was one of the best atmospheres in a saints game for a good while let's keep it positive for this season as I think we can do really well and hopefully all the saintees that stay away will come back and watch us again would b good to create an atmosphere like that in all home games

Fixed that for you. We're not unique you know, other teams fans have been known to disagree with each other:roll:

Typical Saints fans, typical Perth people.................................typical bo***cks.....................fair boils my p**h:evil:

Beat for te header yesterday? lets hope so, so we can add to his long list of feck up's in a blue jersey!! Can you taste my sarcasm?

Thought he was good in the first leg, thought that was prob his better leg, good tackling and passing, his range of passing is good overall, if we still had Sandaza he' put the ball on the big man's head everytime. If we get the chance to use his over_lap attack play is what we have yet to see? His pace is something our team needs. He was taken off as Lomas said the tie was done and he was on a yellow after 25mins, Dave needed match fitness as people who hav played the game will tell you training fitness and match fitness two different things. I can't wait to see us at Tynie on Sat and I think we will have a better team than last year??

You DID slag him and the fact you singled him out IS disgusting. I hope he does read it, I hope he along with the team hav a blinder and your made to look as big a fool as you sound!!

Beat for te header yesterday? lets hope so, so we can add to his long list of feck up's in a blue jersey!! Can you taste my sarcasm?

Thought he was good in the first leg, thought that was prob his better leg, good tackling and passing, his range of passing is good overall, if we still had Sandaza he' put the ball on the big man's head everytime. If we get the chance to use his over_lap attack play is what we have yet to see? His pace is something our team needs. He was taken off as Lomas said the tie was done and he was on a yellow after 25mins, Dave needed match fitness as people who hav played the game will tell you training fitness and match fitness two different things. I can't wait to see us at Tynie on Sat and I think we will have a better team than last year??

You DID slag him and the fact you singled him out IS disgusting. I hope he does read it, I hope he along with the team hav a blinder and your made to look as big a fool as you sound!!

Zzzzzzz - This topic was finished days ago! Get with the times ;)

I asked if Gary Miller was beaten for the header, more as a joke than anything else. That is what he mentions in the first line. The rest of it talks about the two games against Eses and reacts to someone denying singling him out. Clearly not me - more likely he was responding to Saint GB, the person who started this stupid thread and was also the one who later chastised him. Stop being a d***

Not being a d*** - genuinely thought the guy was upset with you. Having read back through the thread again though your probably right. Nae need for name calling though.