Lomas Tenure Up?

St Mikey

Unfortunately from a female CID that I know to much of her time is wasted by false claims by woman which knocks back the real victims.If as I believe that the whole case is thrown out then it's another set back and a reason why this should have been held back till tribunal findings.

Unfortunately, that is all too true as well

More to this than meets the eye,Lots of Questions to ask

Why would the Club back the Manager if they thought it was true?

Why is the Lassie no longer employed?

And why has Stewart Hutton, who is a decent bloke, gone as well? Surely after the O'Boyle/Thomas business then employment law would be top of the agenda at McD?

Certainly much more to this than meets the eye. No statement direct from the club either in support of the gaffer or a simple statement 'the club are investigating'. This has obviously been know for weeks internally and it seems really strange that she is no longer employed by the club - if she was put on 'home leave' then she should still be there until after the tribunal (if it ever gets that far) so I would assume she was none to pleased at the 'home leave' route she was being sent down and left of her own accord *assumption* and to be honest, if all this is true then I can't say I blame her at all.

On the flip-side, if SL is denying then he needs to put out a statement in the VERY near future stating this. Keeping quiet isn't going to help in this case.

On a side-note, surely you would put either just 'the accused' or both 'the accuser' and 'the accused' on gardening/home leave? Not simply to 'accuser' and leave the 'accused' to do a job?

Edited by Barty1884

Certainly much more to this than meets the eye. No statement direct from the club either in support of the gaffer or a simple statement 'the club are investigating'. This has obviously been know for weeks internally and it seems really strange that she is no longer employed by the club - if she was put on 'home leave' then she should still be there until after the tribunal (if it ever gets that far) so I would assume she was none to pleased at the 'home leave'

The club had an investigation and found Lomas had no case to answer and cannot make any statements whilst this is still going on.She was off with "stress" for a few months until she left.

Every rumour that has been going about, is totally untrue and all the people with a bee in their bonnet will be left bitterly disappointed when the truth eventually comes out after the tribunal.

The club had an investigation and found Lomas had no case to answer and cannot make any statements whilst this is still going on.She was off with "stress" for a few months until she left.

Every rumour that has been going about, is totally untrue and all the people with a bee in their bonnet will be left bitterly disappointed when the truth eventually comes out after the tribunal.

If results don't see him out first pal!!

The law will decide if Lomas has a case to answer, and you leave the lovely Mrs T out of all this. :wink:

Come on the Juggernaut, you obviously have heard something from somebody on the SJFC side of things, would you care to expand why Stuart Hutton is no longer there, or is that too one sided for you to answer?

I dont know the person involved however I do know part of what went on "allegedly" and to be honest your trying to paint a picture of the manager thats pretty hard to defend, Saints have dug themselves into a huge hole and slinging mud around aint gonna help them, I just hope for the boards sake they can defend their position once this is all over, we are meant to be a "family club" with family values, if this story is true, I'm not sure i would want my family anywhere near the place.

More than likely this will be settled before it gets to court and a silence clause inserted which would be a shame as you know it will just make even more speculation and rumour abound.

As an aside and nothing to do with the above, any sort of harassment either sexual, verbal or physical has no place in modern society and hopefully everyone agrees, its no laughing matter.

You 100% right about this? Plenty doubts circulating, she was at saints for over 10 years, why would she all of a sudden, make false accusations?