Hello Lomas Doubters Are You There?

THE LARK SAINT

Mighty Saints 2 Celtic 1

The Season starts here

I never had any doubt!!

Whilst I am delighted by the performance of the team ( and the manager) this weekend Larky the simple fact is that Lomas still has a lot to prove and you starting a thread like this says more about you than Lomas I am afraid.

Actually, delighted does not go near it. Over the phucking moon gets closer.

There are still plenty of Lomas doubters out there and they will remain until such time as we are far more consistent, no matter how much you try to thumb yer nose at them.

Still plenty of doubts. This is simply one game and one result. Certainly its an awesome result and there are a lot of positives from today. However this needs to be built on and maintained before I will be totally convinced and will believe in him. I really hope he proves me totally 100% wrong.

Disappointed in you Larky.......as others have said, a step in the right direction, and I as much as anyone hope he does turn our season around, but, still a good bit to go

a step in the direction!!!

to beat the the team that is odds on to win this league is it 33-1 or 40-1 is faint praise indeed

the lark saint is never disappointing

also well deserved victory think eric could take a long time getting back from the game

This is just as much of an over-reaction as you are accusing other people of.

The doubt was based on a long run of terrible performances and results, today was one game, albeit a brilliant one.

I'm not won over by Lomas, but he has won himself some time, and unless this is a one-off I'd happily give him till Christmas. Many more performances like today and he can have a hell of a lot longer than that

a step in the direction!!!

to beat the the team that is odds on to win this league is it 33-1 or 40-1 is faint praise indeed

the lark saint is never disappointing

also well deserved victory think eric could take a long time getting back from the game

Yes, a step.....it is still only 3pts (a very, very good and unexpected 3pts). The next 'step' is to not follow it up with a pish performance and a defeat at Ross County.

Yes, a step.....it is still only 3pts (a very, very good and unexpected 3pts). The next 'step' is to not follow it up with a pish performance and a defeat at Ross County.

it is 3 points but also a very good performance

i accept your point about pish performance against Ross County but how many teams have beat Ross County

Mighty Saints 2 Celtic 1

The Season starts here

I never had any doubt!!

Credit where it is due. For once his team looked like they knew what they were supposed to be doing. The organisation, desire and shape were all there.

I spent a lot of time watching him today and he was kicking every ball, not once did I see him standing there with his arms folded looking disinterested.

The big question is will he have the same interest next week when we're not playing a big team?

it is 3 points but also a very good performance

i accept your point about pish performance against Ross County but how many teams have beat Ross County

Oh, I am fully aware Dingwall isn't an easy place to go, but what better way to follow up beating the reigning champions and nail on favourites than to end County's fantastic unbeaten run

Whilst I am delighted by the performance of the team ( and the manager) this weekend Larky the simple fact is that Lomas still has a lot to prove and you starting a thread like this says more about you than Lomas I am afraid.

Actually, delighted does not go near it. Over the phucking moon gets closer.

There are still plenty of Lomas doubters out there and they will remain until such time as we are far more consistent, no matter how much you try to thumb yer nose at them.

Ach get over it Ghostie, more of a wind up thread than any thing else, could well be the game that turns the season though

Disappointed in you Larky.......as others have said, a step in the right direction, and I as much as anyone hope he does turn our season around, but, still a good bit to go

Why the Fu@@ would you be disappointed in me ?That's the wife's privilege on a Saturday night!Seriously though why you disappointed?

The doubt was based on a long run of terrible performances and results, today was one game, albeit a brilliant one.

I'm not won over by Lomas, but he has won himself some time, and unless this is a one-off I'd happily give him till Christmas. Many more performances like today and he can have a hell of a lot longer than that

Blah Blah Blah 14 games unbeaten ect ect even though last season had feck all to do with this(My view)!Every one on the Gaffers back!!Ive always said i would judge him at Christmas time! but today was great and keeps the Lomas haters quite for a week !And the thread is a wind up that's worked a treat"" :laugh:

Blah Blah Blah 14 games unbeaten ect ect even though last season had feck all to do with this(My view)!Every one on the Gaffers back!!Ive always said i would judge him at Christmas time! but today was great and keeps the Lomas haters quite for a week !And the thread is a wind up that's worked a treat"" :laugh:

You are so wrong Larky. We aint Lomas haters, we are Saints lovers... Not sure where yer 14 games unbeaten comes fae ???? You need to calm doon and read yer posts before pressing the go button :laugh: :laugh:

You are so wrong Larky. We aint Lomas haters, we are Saints lovers... Not sure where yer 14 games unbeaten comes fae ???? You need to calm doon and read yer posts before pressing the go button :laugh: :laugh:

Ach meant with out a win!But i am calm , and sober on a Saturday night and sober- tea total for the next 12 week's

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

Dont know where you get your run of terrible performances from. This season I have seen one terrible performance and that was against Aberdeen when we had about our third choice team out eveytime we have our first choice team I feel we have done well and today we got some reward.