Hello Lomas Doubters Are You There?

THE LARK SAINT

Still here, good performance today... however they are pish so we shouldn't get too excited but it''s going in the right direction.

Less long ball and more ripping them a new one down the wings would have been better and no tactical subs to change the dynamics against a team who were clueless.

Great to win against the Coags though.

Lomas wins one game in 15 odd games and some folk cream it with delight.

Meh!!

If we get 4 points from next two games he is slowly turning the corner.

Check (6 points)

It's amazing how the squad barely train due to an illness bug then we win a game. Must mean the training is shite. I say don't train and we will win more.

Meh Heh!

One result against Celtic does not suddenly make him brilliant or even better.

Two weeks on and???

Football is a results based environment and he has simply kept the wolves away from the door.

The wolves are hiding in the woods!!

I'd gladly be humbled but I don't think he is good enough tactically and motivationally for us.

Meh!PHHHFT!!

I may have put it badly, but my intimation was that if the team underperformed tactically, then I would view the win against Celtic as a fluke. If saints played well today, but took nothing from the game, fair enough county were on a run, etc.

I haven't seen any highlights and only have feed back from here to base my opinion on, but first impressions are we played badly and still won. Indiscipline almost cost us again. On that basis, and the overall trend of the last 15 weeks, I would suggest lomas is out of his depth.

However, if you look at the last three games in isolation, 7 points from 9 we may have been expected to capitulate is remarkable. Couple that to the afore mentioned interview, and he may be due a break.

If only he could start being positive in the press, and stop paying lip service to the sevco, he may win round a few more doubters.

Still here, good performance today... however they are pish so we shouldn't get too excited but it''s going in the right direction.

Less long ball and more ripping them a new one down the wings would have been better and no tactical subs to change the dynamics against a team who were clueless.

we were cruising so why change the dynamics? injuries forced the subs. and 2nd half nige was constantly skinning his man on the wing

Great to win against the Coags though.

Who would you have taken off and put on to change the "dynamics"?

We won 3-1 never heard so much pish in my life