Partick Thistle vs. Saints 09/09/06

Radford 72

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.stjohnstone.vitalfootball.co.uk/

I see from the above website (great articles by the way, much better than the official site, very informative, and full) that Paul Lawson is still awaiting clearance from the Celtic medical staff before he can even begin training again. Does that mean that he's been injured and we signed him injured?

I see also from the same site that poor Neil McCallum has broken a bone in his foot and is set to miss much of his loan spell with Alloa. Not good!

http://www.stjohnstone.vitalfootball.co.uk/

I see from the above website (great articles by the way, much better than the official site, very informative, and full) that Paul Lawson is still awaiting clearance from the Celtic medical staff before he can even begin training again. Does that mean that he's been injured and we signed him injured?

Yip

does anyone know how to get to firhill from glasgow? i am gettin the train thro u see but i dinnae ken where to get off! how far away is the ground from the staion? are other people gettin the train too?

You can turn right out of Queen St until you reach Hope St, get a 62 or 40 Bus. Bust stops have appropriate numbers on. you will see the ground or the Thistle Supporters.

met their yob blokes on the way to a scooter do.sound dudes as well they are.You get a braw view fae the jackie husband stand.who she anyway?we gonna stuff them and show them div 1 is no easy league apart fae games against dundee eh.

ps watch oot for the junkies if ye takin the tube train ya tube.

Guest imported_Jamie_Beatson
I'll be going to this. I always look forward to games at Firhill as we have a tendency to score 4 goals. I also hope we can win this especially for my mate, Jamie, who sadly passed away on Sunday. He was a true Saintee.

Mon' the Saints!

The one who was on the front page of the record yesterday? A very very sad story. He went to my uni - a girl i know was a friend of his.

10 quid for a child. Thats shocking. :shock:

I bet that Hamilton fan that was moaning about our prices on here a few weeks back is going crazy on a Jags forum :D

I will be making the short trip to Firhill the morrow, I can do it on a fiver petrol, which is nice :D Hehe.

I am looking forward to this one, we have had good results here over the last couple of seasons, just hope we get another tomorrow. Could be a tricky game with them still unbeaten aswell so they could be really up for it and Derek Young will be wanting to prove a point too, but i think we will be too stong for them. 8). Looking forward to seeing McLaren and hope he settles in quicker than Lawrie :D. Shame about Lawson, is he def out or is there a chance he might be a sub.

I have now just had a look on the Partick Thistle website and they are charging home fans £13 for adults and £7 for concessions now who is getting ripped off??? Still might head through but just cant believe what they charge to watch a 1st division game!

Are we £16 per adult and £4 a kid for home fans?

What do we charge for away?

This is what i have found on the official saints website

CASH ADMISSION PRICES 2006/2007

For most games this season only the East and Main (West) stands will be open. Admission to the East Stand is for St Johnstone fans only and is priced at £16 for adults, £5 for senior citizens and £4 for Under 18s.

The same pricing structure applies to visiting supporters who will be housed in the north end of the Main Stand or, for larger supports, the North Stand.