Mooner

Harry Currans Love Child

Disappointed by this as always felt he had the ability to do well at Saints but he's had a tough time with injuries and clearly Lomas doesn't date him as he's not been given a chance even when fit. Hope he finds another club quickly.

Lomas, I think, gave him two 6 month contracts to prove himself worthy. He's failed in this respect, through injury probably but he's not proved himself good enough to be kept on

Lomas, I think, gave him two 6 month contracts to prove himself worthy. He's failed in this respect, through injury probably but he's not proved himself good enough to be kept on

McInnes gave him a 6 month contract to prove himself, Lomas gave him 18 months with a +1 year option as soon as he arrived at the club. It was rash for him to do that IMO, and he's hardly picked a ball since signing that contract in December 2011.

McInnes gave him a 6 month contract to prove himself, Lomas gave him 18 months with a +1 year option as soon as he arrived at the club. It was rash for him to do that IMO, and he's hardly picked a ball since signing that contract in December 2011.

Bloody hell! I'd always thought he'd just been on 6 months contracts. No idea why we kept him on for so long anyway

I'd hope we agree a release with Adams too by the way

I'm as disappointed as the next person about this. I always thought he showed some great promise but I guess he's 25 now and I dare say he's on a decent wage so it's probably best for Saints to let him go and save the cash, whilst if he wants to get his career back on track he's gonna need to move on too. I predict a deal with Hamilton or Morton. They both seem to like ex-Saints players just now. At least it's still a decent level to earn a living from too!

Not shocked by any means. I always thought he could do a job at this level.

First thought would be that managers haven't rated him, but each on has given him a new deal but very little playing time.

It's been a strange situation, but without a decent run in the first team he was never going to be able to prove himself.

Wonder where he'll end up....

Dundee/Dunfermline/Falkirk

Any other similar sized team. He's too good to drop to the 2nd

I'd be surprised if any 1st division teams took a risk on him

I wonder who'll take the Partick job, could be an interesting signing to boost them in their promotion hopes? Won't be too many decent players available to sign outwith the transfer window