Oscar Pretorius

stanley saint

Paralympic star Oscar pretorius is being questioned by police after his girlfriend was shot in his house. He accidentally shot her, how can you accidentally shoot someone? If you make a weapon ready, aim it at someone, put the safety off and pull the trigger.... well that's not an accident

Very frank press conference by the South African Police Force this morning.Looking into claims of shouting and screaming at the property last night and confirmation of Police attending incidents previously in regards to "domestic incidents".Not looking very clever for him.(His name" Pistorius" by the way.)

MM, let's see what a fair trial comes up with.....didnae seem that clear cut to me.

I think the chances of a fair trial are pretty slim. They've already broken normal protocol in SA by naming him as soon as it happened. Suspects over there aren't usually named until the case comes to court.

Also for the police to come out and state that they had previously been called to the house seems particularly poor when it appears he was never charged, let alone arrested for anything. I don't see how that can fail to subconciously prejudice any jury member.

Edited by ryangordon86