Flags

Guest Mongy Max

Also, they come with a fire saftey certificate stiched on that is required in all European stadia.

This doesn't seem to be true, I just phoned the Finnish FA and spoke to their head of security, I told him I had a 2m x 4m flag with no fire safety certificate, he says no problem, bring it.  Probably just a UK nanny state thing  :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys have just came off the fone with chris charalambous ( chief Executive) and he is happy for us to put the flags up in the north stand this saturday but they must be up  before 2pm on saturday. I will also be getting a list of the other game it will be ok for us to do this

Does that include one saying "Brittain and Adams Get tae F***" :P  

No idea where the Highland Saints flag is?

The chairman has it H, he's not going on Saturday. I would be happy to take it but working Saturday morning so I won't be there in time to put it up in North Stand. I'll happily take it and put it up at the back of the east like last cunty game, or see if I can talk a steward into letting me jump the fence before kick off.

The chairman has it H, he's not going on Saturday. I would be happy to take it but working Saturday morning so I won't be there in time to put it up in North Stand. I'll happily take it and put it up at the back of the east like last cunty game, or see if I can talk a steward into letting me jump the fence before kick off.

If you can get it to GMac, or if you take it HSF I will collect it and put it in the North Stand

are we getting to put them in the north stand ??

I could take the highland saints flag if you want

I can pick it up tomorrow night and drop it off at your house on the way to work on Saturday morning. I can meet you down there and give you a hand to take it down.

PM me your address.

Just as long as the Highland Saints flag goes nice and close to the Main Stand, just to rile up the busload of Dingles!

When me and Mongy set it up in the north stand at the Motherwell game, I'm sure the middle section of seats, directly behind the goal, was the only bit wide enough for it. It's big!! If you do end up doing it DR, leave the bag underneath it and I'll collect it after the game.