Next Seasons Strips

fergiefootball

Second one for me as well. The options towards the bottom start to look more like training gear rather than a match day shirt. We have clearly made a decision on what shirt it will be so lets get a couple of players in them with maybe just the badge on and at least we can get an idea of how it will look. Appreciate a sponsor can make or break a kit but will give us something else to get excited about.

Several people have suggested I influence Channel 4 as a sponsor. Our business plan is predicated on premium advertising and trying where possible to avoid down-market C2DE men. When I pitched the concept they asked to see photos of Slf, Ghostie, Aitchy and Dr Christmas Jones. I left the room as the board discussed it and i heard them laughing. Never heard back.

Several people have suggested I influence Channel 4 as a sponsor. Our business plan is predicated on premium advertising and trying where possible to avoid down-market C2DE men. When I pitched the concept they asked to see photos of Slf, Ghostie, Aitchy and Dr Christmas Jones. I left the room as the board discussed it and i heard them laughing. Never heard back.

#################################

We did tell you to go with the 208 ladies portfolio

Anybody bought any of this stuff? It looks ok, but is it made small like previous joma stuff?

I bought one of the polo shirts for my dad for fathers day and yes was advised by Campus sports to get one size up.

There is no way he is xl but that's the size he needed.