Lack Of Tv Or Radio Coverage

MySpazz

so you expect the average home attendance to increase then?

No more weekend race meetings now till next year.

Not necessarily. The Races were maybe a factor this week...next week may be something else (end of pay month for example)...the week after maybe something else and so on

Richard Gordon is a total w ank, always going on about Saints crowds, can't hide his bad feeling to the Saints, aye an the big crowds have helped his famous team rise above the mediocre, today on the results at the end of the show Clark Kent was giving it a big shout for Inverness, St Mirren etc and then in a quiet voice St johnstone 4 Cunty 0, how fcuking dare we win with our crap home Support!!, And does everyone know Big Tel's (don't we all fcuking love him) team haven't conceded a goal, ehmmm neither have we Richard you sheep mo:esting bell end. Eventually got the Tommy Wright interview in Your Call, as had saints fans wondering when it was on!!, suppose had to let Pat Fenlon get his one in on Sportsound, he got a point today and his team are a sleeping giant like the famous. He is what it says on the can a d***.

ffs, a toon of 50k in a country of 5million is hardly going to get much coverage in the meedja. when did football focus last cover a town like croydon?

embrace the fact we are wee... im sure the wife has told you size isnt always important :)

Never had any complaints from your wife actually ;)

Ah, slagging off Saints support whilst supporting Sevco from your armchair. Piss off to follow follow you idiot.

I,m not feeling any love here, I believe your team got a good result today, you should be happy and full of the joys, let the anger go................

Peace & Love coming at you from The Chippy.

Love the multiple replays of the Staggies two attempts on goal in the highlights.

No evidence of :

MacLeans 'offside' goal

Wright's volley

Muzz's volley

May's dipping shot

Ando's other headed chance

Hasslebaink ripping Saunders a new one for 90 minutes

Ross County's persistent fouling and yellow cards

Adams' greetin' pus

Richie Brittain's purple head

Hardly a very accurate account if the match, but I don't give a single f**k coz I was there and it was one of the greatest days to be a Saintee.

Why do people take this half wit on? He will piss off to one of his debt ridden team's forums if he is ignored. He seems to be allowed to troll at will by the mods so best to ignore him.

Oh FFS. He's not Sevco, he's not Saints. He's a production-line troll, doing the business, and actually quite good at it. Possibly been here before. I'm beginning to enjoy it actually. Shades of Soupy :wink: , the world's best ever troll, and dearly missed. Not sure yet, cos he's well less funny so far. Either completely ignore him, or go along with it, and enjoy the banter, because it could be fun. Soupy was (is). The Wardy alias isn't working, not funny at all.