A Lackluster Murray Davidson

jfk

Davidson is decent, not much else. 

I think he is in the huff because he didnt get hi smove to boyhood heroes Rangers and just hoping Super Ally comes in for him gaian this Jan.

That's nonsense.  A player like Murray is never going to put in poor performances because he is 'in a huff'.  He is knocking on the door of an international career, and even if he did really want away from Saints so desperately (which I'm sure he doesn't) then poor performances aren't going to help him.  Arguably the worst post I've ever seen on WAP.

You seem a tad obsessed with what he has to say.

I take it you don't mean me?

I wasn't even on the forum I don't think when he was (unless it was only for a short time) and I don't do Twitter. I have no interest in what he says.

Unless, of course, as it would seem, he is being the big man and smart mouthing me. I take an interest then 

Mmm....I know some folk on here know said former poster and say he is a decent enough chap. Everything I hear about him suggests he is a wank of the highest order

If he is, he's less of one than Ed. :razz:

Seriously though, he did go overboard at times, but there were shoals of fish on here back then.

• 1 year later...

Its an interesting one. I wonder how many people would happily have an out-of-form Davidson to the likes of McDonald and to some extent Caddis.

No doubt Davidson would be looking for a fair wage if he is offered a longer deal. No doubt a fully fit and in-form Davidson is a big plus...however, like others I can see him leaving us soon.

Clubs go current form.

I think he missed his chance for a money move a few season's ago.

When in form he's a good player.

Which team nowadays is prepared to take a chance and waste the cash on an out of form player (oh ! that would be us with Faddy) 

Anyway, I can't see anyone else wanting him just now, unless it was a lower league team.

Edited by sainties sheep

Clubs go current form.

I think he missed his chance for a money move a few season's ago.

When in form he's a good player.

Which team nowadays is prepared to take a chance and waste the cash on an out of form player (oh ! that would be us with Faddy)

Anyway, I can't see anyone else wanting him just now, unless it was a lower league team.

I think the difference being Mcfadden was and still is to a lesser extent a proper footballer, an abundance of skill and and flare. The same thing could never be said of Davidson

I think the difference being Mcfadden was and still is to a lesser extent a proper footballer, an abundance of skill and and flare. The same thing could never be said of Davidson

Really?!!

is that why it takes Mcfadden 5 mins to get up after a tackle and 10 to get back in his own half after a wee run down the pitch?

Really?!!

is that why it takes Mcfadden 5 mins to get up after a tackle and 10 to get back in his own half after a wee run down the pitch?

that's irrelevant, the guy was still 10 times the football player Murray Davidson was and still is 5 times the football player Davison is now. Davidson can,maybe run about more than Faddy but that doesn't make him a football player. He always had a good engine but limited football intelligence

that's irrelevant, the guy was still 10 times the football player Murray Davidson was and still is 5 times the football player Davison is now. Davidson can,maybe run about more than Faddy but that doesn't make him a football player. He always had a good engine but limited football intelligence

This intelligence on holiday last saturday then?

he could be Pele ( the brazialian ged not J.P. ) but if hes not on the pitch and up with the play hes as well no there at all.