Ring Tone

Strawman

My current ring tone on my phone is the commentry of McLeans goal against Minsk in Europe.

Fairly sure I got that after someone put a link to it on here.

How easy is it or could someone do it for me to get Stevie Mays semi final winner radio commentary as a ring tone ?

Just record it off you tube onto your phone.

Maybe not the best confession for a Saints forum but I had Albert Kidd's 2nd goal commentary as mine for about 4 years.

the one when he bumped the yams for the title :mrgreen: in '86.

The radio coverage was on MW only, so unless it's played on off the bawl or something you'll be struggling.  I can convert the TV commentary to a ringtone for you no bother though, if that would help.  Haven't got the software at work but I can do it this evening nae bother.  Let me know if it's an iphone and I can make a ringtone file.  If not i can make an mp3 that'll work on most other phones..

Edited by montrosesaintee

Right, see what you make of this.  To work as a ringtone on most phones it needs to be under 30 seconds, so I had to try and pick the best clip of commentary.  Happy to do it differently if anyone wants me to.

Here is the mp3

And here is the m4r (which if you put on an iphone via itunes, it should appear in your ringtones list automatically)

As Tranmere suggested, if you do download this, maybe stick a quid in the youth fund buckets next time you are at McD if you want to.

Right, see what you make of this. To work as a ringtone on most phones it needs to be under 30 seconds, so I had to try and pick the best clip of commentary. Happy to do it differently if anyone wants me to.

Here is the mp3

And here is the m4r (which if you put on an iphone via itunes, it should appear in your ringtones list automatically)

As Tranmere suggested, if you do download this, maybe stick a quid in the youth fund buckets next time you are at McD if you want to.

Excuse my ignorance here aswell but how do you get it on to iTunes ? What do I search for

Excuse my ignorance here aswell but how do you get it on to iTunes ? What do I search for

just download the file, and open it, and it should open automatically in itunes.  Depending on your version of itunes, there should then be a new library called 'tones' or 'ringtones' along with the usual 'music' 'films' etc.  It should appear as Mayso.

itunes_zps73bc0fe6.jpg

You should then just be able to drag it to the connected iphone like you would with music.  Can't check, because my iphone is currently in 450 pieces awaiting a new screen.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Sorry, it's hard to explain because itunes changes more often than the bank balance at ibrox. I know mine is out of date, it's probably completely different now.

Not a problem , I managed the download bit and it sounds great , like I said will get a guy at work to do it tonight ,hes a Arab aswell