Cup Final Prices And Availability

saint-johns-toun

I prefer a side pitch view but felt really isolated at the semi final and the view actually wasn't worth the £8 extra I paid for it. Was sorely disappointed when I got to my seat. This time round I went for behind the goal because I wanted to be in with the main bulk of the support. I think we probably will end up filling at least the lower section of the north but I'm more than happy with my choice behind the goal.

Agree 100% Sam.  Felt a bit out of things at Ibrox, so going behind the goal at the Final.

Why the moaning everyone will get a ticket?

Tbh I don't know why he is moaning. If we were restricted to say 10000 then yes, I could see why he was annoyed by season ticket holders getting multiple briefs. United are doing exactly the same cause there are plenty to go round. Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

11,300 tickets made available as a start. The whole end behind the goal is 13,000ish. Hopefully sell loadsa more and they have only been on sale 3 days and 7,000 I hear! COYS

Am i the only person who thinks we will be lucky to sell out the 11,300, nevermind any extra.

The apparent 7,000 sold already to season ticket holders is the vast majority that will be sold altogether. Season ticket holders all picking up multiple tickets for non season ticket holders so they can all sit together.

Tickets sold on monday and Tuesday will be at a much slower rate.

Right here is my mathematical estimate of our support, based on an a estimated  2000 season ticket holders, selling an estimated 7000 tickets that is a 3.5:1 ratio,

So if we have 1000 non season ticket holders that go regularly to games that should see another 3500 shifted so my estimate is 10,500. I have got to admit I would be happy with this,  

Am i the only person who thinks we will be lucky to sell out the 11,300, nevermind any extra.

The apparent 7,000 sold already to season ticket holders is the vast majority that will be sold altogether. Season ticket holders all picking up multiple tickets for non season ticket holders so they can all sit together.

Tickets sold on monday and Tuesday will be at a much slower rate.

http://www.abc.nl/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/grumpy.bmp

I hope it's nearer to 15,000. It's up to each and every one of us to try & bring along family, friends who might not have been at games for years. For the younger ones need to build on the chance to see a bit of history made etc

What about the other sports folk in Perthshire, surely if Eve Muirhead can come & support the Saints then rugby clubs, hockey clubs,martial arts, bowling clubs should be asked to get their players/fans along to cheer on a fellow sports team ie St Johnstone

A lot of people are holding off until pay day, I see no reason why we won't sell the 11,300 and more.

Agree!  Think the hype and excitement in the week or 2 leading up to the game will be massive, and there'll be another surge of sales.  Interesting to see how sales go tomorrow, hopefully at least another couple of thousand..

I am gonna make a bold prediction that we will sell upwards of 14,000 tickets for this match.

------------------------ fully agree. If we got 8500 *cough* for the Rosenborg match, then you can add 50% to that immediately. I'm going for 14500 Saintees.

April has been a long month - agree that there'll be another rush on payday, and we'll probably get close to selling out our 11,300 allocation before the end of the week.  Queue looks reasonably healthy this morning too.  Reckon phone sales will go daft on Wednesday.

Also,. you've got to factor in all the Aberdeen fans who'll be trying to get sneaky tickets in the away end....