Best Flags On Saturday

Bev Callard

I don't get using the Union flag for St Johnstone, even the Blue type with no red in them, it has nothing to do with Saints apart from having blue in it.

I think it would be fair game if it was on any of our crests but its not.

That said on Saturday i saw all manner of different flags from all over the world all with Saints or COYS or something of the ilk, maybe I don't have a point after all ooops.

Well I sorta got voted for having the "least best" flag of the weekend. But I don't care, my wife carelessly painted it in with love. The willing on by loved ones made us win that cup, I can tell. 

John I liked yer flag.like ye said it was painted with love.ye doing yourself down.

Am sure your kids would love to get there hands on the family heirloom

Union Jack = Rangers

Tricolour = Celtic

No other team should use either of those flags due to the bigoted connotations those two clubs have used them to symbolise IMO.

This is fun

Please add sevco and Airdrie to Union Jack .any others I mind Dundee fc fans used the union flag in the 1970's.

Hibs also for the tricolour maybe

I wonder how long this troll will last

Oh I forgot I am sure a lonesome caley fan had a union flag against saints at mcd.his reasons were hilarious.

At least caley play in red white and blue.do we?