Is Stevie May An English Championship Player?

Sweghasgoat

I really don't think that a player playing in our wee league should even be an option for such a brilliant quality of league. Just because he scores in the sweaty league doesn't mean anything, it's the equivalent of the conference.

Am I doing it right?

Stevie May has been heavily link with many Championship clubs but is he championship quality??

I m presuming you support a Championship team that are rumoured to be interested Sweg ?

Stevie has stepped up no matter what league he s in so it will be very interesting to see how high he can go. On loan in 3rd teir scored 20 plus, on loan 2nd teir scored 20 plus, scored 20 plus in top teir this season.

Where the Scottish top teir would sit in England is an argument that could run and run. Massive difference in population means that crowds are far far higher down there and more cash going about.

Stevie in my opinion though could easily settle in the Championship, I ve been down to see Blackburn a couple of times and see nothing to suggest Jordan Rhodes is much better than him for example.

I honestly think that Stevie May will be premiership class in a couple of seasons from now.

We are talking about a guy who scores from almost any angle, who keeps going for it ( U21's gettin gubbed 6-0 and he still manages tae score ). His only drawback the now is he is a greedy bassa but he is slowly gettin rid of that part of his game.

Anyhoo here's tae him bein at the Saints for at least another season and adding mair assists tae his game.