Bridgend Bar

ancientsaint

I get mixed up with Strathmore and Bridgened Bar. Mike who owns either one of them :?: is a cool old dude. He used to run the pub in George Street ???memory fading.

Mike Taylor of the Strathie your thinking about Jocko,and he worked in the Kings arms in George street early 90s.

Mike Taylor of the Strathie your thinking about Jocko,and he worked in the Kings arms in George street early 90s.

Yeh, was good meeting up with Mike eve of Cup Final at Half a Tanner (and I owe him a drink). Still having anxiety attacks though from that afternoon when slf kept coming in to the men's toilets (four times) when I was in there. That's not normal :shock:     

Yeh, was good meeting up with Mike eve of Cup Final at Half a Tanner (and I owe him a drink). Still having anxiety attacks though from that afternoon when slf kept coming in to the men's toilets (four times) when I was in there. That's not normal :shock:     

Once or twice a visit maybe Athens , but 4 times Really.

Still having anxiety attacks though from that afternoon when slf kept coming in to the men's toilets (four times) when I was in there. That's not normal :shock:     

why were you lurking around and in  the male toilets all afternoon then?.were  you looking for fresh blokes ? whenever it was your round we kent exactly where ye would be, lurking in the kazee.and am just brushing my teeth excuse doesn't wash either.what you appeared to be up to is not normal .and then ye went and petrified big salvs family.am surprised ye didn't get booted out the country.is this how ye behave in greece?

the topic is the bridgend bar dude i suggest ye go and peddle yer sad sack innuendos elsewhere.most probably the local shrink.

why were you lurking around and in  the male toilets all afternoon then?.were  you looking for fresh blokes ? whenever it was your round we kent exactly where ye would be, lurking in the kazee.and am just brushing my teeth excuse doesn't wash either.what you appeared to be up to is not normal .and then ye went and petrified big salvs family.am surprised ye didn't get booted out the country.is this how ye behave in greece?

the topic is the bridgend bar dude i suggest ye go and peddle yer sad sack innuendos elsewhere.most probably the local shrink.

brushing my teeth ???? I was having a shave. If you had bothered to look up, you would have noticed.  

• 3 weeks later...

Think there has been a murder in Pitcullen Crescent just past Strathmore St.

Polis were in attendance in great numbers yesterday and today.

Noticed yesterday the guys in the hooded white boilersuits there.

Area cordoned off with the "no entry Police incident" tape.

Nothing in the newspapers about it.

Think there has been a murder in Pitcullen Crescent just past Strathmore St.

Polis were in attendance in great numbers yesterday and today.

Noticed yesterday the guys in the hooded white boilersuits there.

Area cordoned off with the "no entry Police incident" tape.

Nothing in the newspapers about it.

Hard for it to be in the papers before it happened!

Wasn't a murder either.