Spartak Trnava V Saints

glenrothes saintee

I think the biggest danger they possessed was the fluid movements of their players. They were not rigidly fixed in positions and their constant movements seemed to mesmerise the Saints defence.

On our own game we really need to do more in their half. It seemed like we had one plan and it never worked.

Hope there is some kind of stream/radio coverage.

In reply to Glenrothes Saintee, Trnava did indeed lose 2-0 to their near neighbours, Trencin. This, by the way, is the team that held Hull to a scoreless drawn in Slovakia. Trnava fielded much the same team as played against StJ at McD. However, the most interesting and encouraging news was that Trnava conceded the second goal in the last minute. A repeat performance on Thursday and there will be "dancing in the streets of Saint Johnstone".

....Dont think Callum has a clue to be honest.

Is this a serious post?!! What are you basing it on? I remember away to st mirren when he was in charge last season (while TW had his op) and the team were set up well and were really comfortable in a 1-0 win whilst resting stevie May, also gave hibs quite a doing at home in the other game he was in charge of.

I'm surprised at this comment as I would rate him higher than most other assistant managers in the league right now.

Is this a serious post?!! What are you basing it on? I remember away to st mirren when he was in charge last season (while TW had his op) and the team were set up well and were really comfortable in a 1-0 win whilst resting stevie May, also gave hibs quite a doing at home in the other game he was in charge of.

I'm surprised at this comment as I would rate him higher than most other assistant managers in the league right now.

Fergie is the ultimate troll. Just ignore his pish.

Drinking buddies going four to my one.

Hell, the women are gorgeous.

How the hell do they go with the ugly guys?

Wish I was 50 years younger.

Don't tell the Mrs.

Whats happened to our grub.

Flippin Hank Marvin.

2 Weetabix doesnae soak up the beer.

Ah food now on the table.

Drinking buddies going four to my one.

Hell, the women are gorgeous.

How the hell do they go with the ugly guys?

Wish I was 50 years younger.

Don't tell the Mrs.

Whats happened to our grub.

Flippin Hank Marvin.

2 Weetabix doesnae soak up the beer.

Ah food now on the table.

Where are you guys ? Im in dublimer bar just off old town sq. Its through passage way to right of Dali exhinition

Dave I'm back at my hotel, couldnae find Ancient and Hodlum65 (probably looking for nail varnish remover), battery dead on my phone so using hotel wifi.

Geo still charming the local maidens who apparently like Jaegar bombs.

Hey, you couldnae make this up.

Think am gonny spew.