Spartak Trnava V Saints

glenrothes saintee

I love Prague. Wish I was there en route to Slovakia.

Be sure to visit the pub with the Graffiti wall and Saintee it up.

Also there is a few underground pubs and restaurants, full of character. Try and find one.

I have some great memories and some loss of memory in Prague. Just love the place.

Back to the game, I would advise that you don't put up flags until you get to the game as they might be stolen by the locals. Its rife over in these places.

Probably spot on. The locals in Prague were tremendous and I'd imagine they'd be similar in Slovakia given the cultural similarities but best not to take chances.

I love Prague. Wish I was there en route to Slovakia.

Be sure to visit the pub with the Graffiti wall and Saintee it up.

Also there is a few underground pubs and restaurants, full of character. Try and find one.

------------------

was in one of them underground pubs and someone let a firework off,...was too drunk to care, but wild memories from that night

They showed in the last 10 mins that their defence couldn't handle the pressure.

Let's just feckin go for it & if we get humped so be it.

Thursday showed that playing it tight didn't work.

Get inta them.

I didn't think they were anything worth shouting about the whole of the second half really

Like you say, just go for it and get in aboot them

Premier player is £10 per month with no contract, so can be cancelled at any time. Essentialy paying a tenner to watch the game. Would hold off on ordering now as there will might be a YouTube stream, but it's a decent price for a good quality, uninterrupted one-of viewing IMO. This is NOT available on sky or other TV services and is online on their website only. For TV only: Sky customers: £12 a month, 2 month subscription minimum. No connection fee of you provide the code "saints". Virgin: £8 a month, not sure what the minimum contract length is. No connection fee.

Edited by Zamora Fan