Sparta(K) Away On Tv

saintgscot

Can't do that as I don't have SKY, I'm sure there will be a stream available somewhere, thanks though

AJS, to subscribe to the premiersports online service, you don't enter the promo code as there's no connection fee anyway, you just pay the £9.99 monthly fee and then cancel it up to 10 days before next payment is due

No not at all ;) I called all the folk I know and who all have various virgin packages included sky and all movies and they don't get it due to it being an extra paid for channel. Find a friend who has a TiVo box and virgin on the move. They can register 2 devices, get their username and password and log ;)

Right soupy , whats yer username and password please

Anyone know of a free stream that will work on an ipad, iphone or android device?

Cheers

On the iPhone, download 'live media player' from the App Store for free. Once it's installed search for Premier Sports and you'll be able to watch for free. You get a pop up every so often asking you to buy the media player with no adverts but these are easily ignored.