Poty Awards

Just noticed your post! Yeah I've got a ticket! Yeah I'll do it :)

Okay, you've got the gig.  I have to submit a list of those presenting the awards so i will put you down as SS  okay.  I am assuming that they will continue to use the same format whereby presenters sit in the front row of the stand until their name is called oot.  If that has changed I will let you know. Give me a shout on the night before the presentations.

Millar has a ridiculous lead in the MOTM polls, with almost double the votes of his nearest rival.  I can't find last year's final table, but I don't think May was that far ahead last year. Millar has has 12 MOTM poll wins from 45 matches.

If your calculation of POTY is proving difficult/unfair, pleas contact Stanley/Athens/Texas and we can provide a simpistic but effective voting formula used by WAP EXILES :) . Just trying to be helpful.      

If your calculation of POTY is proving difficult/unfair, pleas contact Stanley/Athens/Texas and we can provide a simpistic but effective voting formula used by WAP EXILES :) . Just trying to be helpful.      

I won't be doing the MOTM polls next season, because I'm fed up with making an effort to do something constructive and getting abuse from tossers like you.  If you want to take over, be my guest.

I won't be doing the MOTM polls next season, because I'm fed up with making an effort to do something constructive and getting abuse from tossers like you.  If you want to take over, be my guest.

Montrose, I thought this was a friendly wind up between WAP POTY and WAP EXILE POTY. You have obviously taken it all the wrong way. I didnt know that your online persona was so sensitive. You should read some of the stick I get...some posters even refer to me as a tosser :shock: . Chill out dude.     

Montrose, I thought this was a friendly wind up between WAP POTY and WAP EXILE POTY. You have obviously taken it all the wrong way. I didnt know that your online persona was so sensitive. You should read some of the stick I get...some posters even refer to me as a tosser :shock: . Chill out dude.     

Not what I call you   :wink:  He is all wind and piss Montrose.

I wanted to present a pack Jersey award for the most physco saints player this year but I think they have all been pussies .unless ye Ken different I will give the award to Brian handle again. now he is physco just dinnae tell him or he will bang your mouth.

Montrose, I thought this was a friendly wind up between WAP POTY and WAP EXILE POTY. You have obviously taken it all the wrong way. I didnt know that your online persona was so sensitive. You should read some of the stick I get...some posters even refer to me as a tosser :shock: . Chill out dude.

Nah, it's not you Athens, I ken you are kidding. I doubt there's more than a handful of people on here who don't think they could do it better, and I finally cracked.

Nah, it's not you Athens, I ken you are kidding. I doubt there's more than a handful of people on here who don't think they could do it better, and I finally cracked.

I couldn't do it better. For one thing I couldn't be bothered. You did real good as far as I can see.

Okay, you've got the gig.  I have to submit a list of those presenting the awards so i will put you down as SS  okay.  I am assuming that they will continue to use the same format whereby presenters sit in the front row of the stand until their name is called oot.  If that has changed I will let you know. Give me a shout on the night before the presentations.

Nope, nothing has changed Ghostie, players will sit at the end of the stand with their families behind them, first two rows next in will be for the presenters, the general public will sit behind them :)

Brian handle is really Brian hindle predictive text is pish

:laugh:

Slightly off topic but was hearing on the wireless bout woman who sent text to her daughter, " what do you want out of life"

That was how predictive text displayed it, before she sent another text, "sorry bout my previous text, what do you want out of Lidl"  :wink:

Back on topic. 

Was there a poll for the wap 'legend' award?

No. it was a special one off award which I decided to  fund and give to Ando myself.I then asked Wappers if anyone wanted to contribute .A good few wappers  did contributed  generous donations  which meant I only had to fund a small amount personally.