Europa League 2015/16

David123

I enjoyed Switzerland that much last year I'm off there again next week. Didn't think we'd get Europe again when I booked it. I'll miss Armenia but if we do get through I'd consider Serbia, work dependent - could be a once in a lifetime trip!

Of Course I understand,but generally speaking people think that if you come to Belgrade you will be stabbed or get killed,our fans in the Kop are fanatics but they won't harm you if you don't provoke us with Albanian and Croatian flags :laugh: ,everything would be alright.We are really friendly and we also have plenty Kafana (Serbian Pubs) where you can drink all night.If you come in that number we will have biggest attendance of an foreign team in the last 20 years.I have heard that some Scotts nation team fans had a good time in Novi Sad and I assure you it would be plenty beater in Belgrade.

Hope the Palestinian flag man doesn't see this!

I enjoyed Switzerland that much last year I'm off there again next week. Didn't think we'd get Europe again when I booked it. I'll miss Armenia but if we do get through I'd consider Serbia, work dependent - could be a once in a lifetime trip!

My girlfriend is looking at Austria as a result of Switzerland last year. I don't think she realised how amazing central Europe would be, so now she wants to encounter more of it!

We mainly get our news through English media mate. I guess everyone hates the English when they travel but you guys certainly have a reputation over here.

If you could spread the word around any Red Star forums that we like to party it would be appreciated! I think if we beat our Armenian team we'll take around 1200 fans with Red Star being such a historic team. we never cause trouble, we like to drink and party with other fans when we can.

You will have no problems. Everybody loves Scottish people here, English not so much.  :laugh:

This is all under assumption that we will go past Kairat which i am not to sure about.

Am I the only one excited that we may play Red Star Belgrade!?

Am hoping we can get thru and play them aswell on holiday from work for the week the match would be a might just have enough change from T in the park for a wee trip to Serbia! Braw

Where you going in Switzerland Broon??  I am there from 15th for a week in Saas Fee. Planning on a day trip back up to Lucerne.

Its UEFA you are talking about. Not a chance. More of a closed shop than the Masons.

Pish, utter pish from Uefa again. How the ****  are saints meant to plan team travel, how are the fans meant to plan their own travel. Everyone has to wait  until the last minute  AND  I will miss the phucking home game if the ties are reversed..

That's the Tuesday isn't it?. That's the day before we come home. I think we will be up there on the Friday.

Yeah the Tuesday, the day I fly out to the Black Forest in Germany. If it was the day after i would've went. Saw them play Dortmund in the swissporarena a year before we were there.