Car Park tomorrow

akuram

The last game v Motherwell was shocking. Got home 25 minutes later, ie stuck in the car park for an extra 25 minutes on top off the averge 15 minute escape.  my tea was in the oven and the family were eating. Joke setup... What's changed?  They should undo all changes, if it's not broke don't change it.  If this goes on much longer then they'll lose money, as I won't be parking in it next season.

With the Rangers game at night, hoping no traffic on the roads so easy for car park to clear.

The last game v Motherwell was shocking. Got home 25 minutes later, ie stuck in the car park for an extra 25 minutes on top off the averge 15 minute escape.  my tea was in the oven and the family were eating. Joke setup... What's changed?  They should undo all changes, if it's not broke don't change it.  If this goes on much longer then they'll lose money, as I won't be parking in it next season.

With the Rangers game at night, hoping no traffic on the roads so easy for car park to clear.

they cannae undo the changes because it was not them that changed things. It was Police Scotland our joke of a police force.