St.Johnstone v Rangers 19:45 27/2/18

541ntees

8 hours ago, Kilgour said:

Murphy complaining about Saints brutal tackling especially Willock !  He must have overlooked his own lunge on Muzz and various others from his team mates throughout the match.The better team won,but lets not go back to us being labelled dirty again.

I had to laugh out loud when I read that....for the most part Saints just ran alongside admiring them!! Not much tackling going on...but then Saints never up their game for the wee teams:wink:

8 hours ago, PanamaSaint said:

I think we should move on very quickly from this analysis. Sevco sounded like they played very well and had a good attitude. right from the start.

Sevco did play well and took every chance. Williams was impressive ....some player, best loanee we've had in a while IMO

p.s shocking that you've not bought this :) 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/size-XXL-ST-JOHNSTONE-FC-SHIRT-joma-Supporters-Club-RARE-soccer-jersey-Perth/172621488737?hash=item28310ae261:g:-p0AAOSwB-1Y7WqH

24 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

Sevco did play well and took every chance. Williams was impressive ....some player, best loanee we've had in a while IMO

p.s shocking that you've not bought this :) 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/size-XXL-ST-JOHNSTONE-FC-SHIRT-joma-Supporters-Club-RARE-soccer-jersey-Perth/172621488737?hash=item28310ae261:g:-p0AAOSwB-1Y7WqH

£30 fleecing the fans!

Mannus doesn't think it's a pen & other players didn't think Muzz had commited a foul so 2 goals they shouldn't have got.

Replays hard to tell at pen but I can see how the ref gave it ,especially with 2000 Rangers fans behind goal shouting for it.