St.Mirren 5.8
Livingston 5.5
Ross County 5.2
Motherwell 5.2
Dundee Utd 5.1
Hibs 5.1
Dundee 4.9
St.Johnstone 4.3

This is on today's twitter from the guy that runs Pie and Bovril. He's into stats and no reason to come out with stuff like this unless genuine.

No surprise to see who the top two are and it just backs up what we hear every game. Refs are very quick to book Saints players while letting the opposition off with numerous fouls before finally taking action, if any. Looks like some fans aren't paranoid or deluded after all!

On 12/3/2021 at 5:29 PM, Sergei said:

No surprise to see who the top two are and it just backs up what we hear every game. Refs are very quick to book Saints players while letting the opposition off with numerous fouls before finally taking action, if any. Looks like some fans aren't paranoid or deluded after all!

Sorry but I don't think this shows bias against us from referees. What I do think it shows is that our discipline is absolutely bloody shocking, and is something the manager desperately needs to get a grip of. There are certain players in our squad who are constantly mouthing off and picking up completely unnecessary bookings for dissent, and it really is not helping our cause at all.

54 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Sorry but I don't think this shows bias against us from referees. What I do think it shows is that our discipline is absolutely bloody shocking, and is something the manager desperately needs to get a grip of. There are certain players in our squad who are constantly mouthing off and picking up completely unnecessary bookings for dissent, and it really is not helping our cause at all.

Let one complain and another next time. Better still, leave the captain to have a word. Many of our yellows and reds were easily avoided.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Yeah but if the refs were not biased against us we would not need to dispute decisions.

You constantly see Celtic,Rangers,Hibs & Hearts players surrounding the ref & nothing happens. I don't think Bryson was going to get booked for tackle on Porteus until they surrounded the ref. It happened all game.

9 hours ago, blueheaven said:

I totally agree about the indiscipline and I've said for a while we've become a lot gobbier under Callum for whatever the reason. It's a bit ironic given much of our success last year was down to being disciplined in our structure.

21 hours ago, Cagey said:

Yeah but if the refs were not biased against us we would not need to dispute decisions.

You constantly see Celtic,Rangers,Hibs & Hearts players surrounding the ref & nothing happens. I don't think Bryson was going to get booked for tackle on Porteus until they surrounded the ref. It happened all game.

So our players should carry on flying off the handle about refereeing decisions that don't go their way, and picking up yet more bookings for dissent? I don't see what this is achieving.

45 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

So our players should carry on flying off the handle about refereeing decisions that don't go their way, and picking up yet more bookings for dissent? I don't see what this is achieving.

I don't disagree with this statement, you're right our players do need to be better at just walking away. However, I can 100% get the frustration this season, given the frankly ridiculous decisions that are being given against us. As fans we're screaming in disbelief at the things that go against us, lets face it this season we've been on the wrong end in the majority of games, but we don't get pulled up for it. It's only natural to have a gripe and a moan at the referee every now and again and I don't blame any of our players given the constant nature of it. 

On 12/6/2021 at 12:35 PM, blueheaven said:

100%. I said it at the time that the match against LASK was embarrassing for this reason. Discipline-wise, we looked like a bunch of part-timers. Need to get a grip on it, as it leads to problems elsewhere.