Bring back Tommy!

rik2304

Tommy Wright back?   

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I agree with you that bringing back Tommy is unlikely to happen.

Unfortunately, in my opinion we are already in a relegation battle and we're going to see that picture worsen over the coming 3-4 weeks.

I'm going to assume you meant "no credit". If not, thank you. :laugh:

Deliberate mistake to see if you were paying attention! :D  Yes I meant " no credit". Your better than that.

46 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

The thread is asking about bringing back Tommy Wright which is not going to happen.

Davidson has been manager for a few years now, we have seen a lot of success and we are still hanging in. I'd agree that if we fall in to another relegation battle it might be time to look at other options but it's just not practicle that this will happen now.

As a valued poster on this forum your disparaging comments about our manger do you credit.

Why not?

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

More chance of Gus MacPherson being given the reigns than getting Tommy back I would imagine.

I wondered at the time if that’s why he was appointed. If Davidson & macLean go, you’ve got MacPherson, Cleland & Craig to get us through to the end of the season.