Season tickets

slf

So at the first fans meeting they hinted at there being some new incentives, other than a digital ticket on your phone it’s the same tired effort they ve always done.

u12 s free is great if your child is that age, entry to the two league cup games should be a given surely, no change in getting into woman’s games, keeping the the prize draw, bring a friend along free at some point, never really understood how that benefits me as a season ticket holder.

I will renew but I wouldn’t say the 8 benefits they are advertising are really great benefits or anything new.

15 hours ago, Strawman said:

So at the first fans meeting they hinted at there being some new incentives, other than a digital ticket on your phone it’s the same tired effort they ve always done.

u12 s free is great if your child is that age, entry to the two league cup games should be a given surely, no change in getting into woman’s games, keeping the the prize draw, bring a friend along free at some point, never really understood how that benefits me as a season ticket holder.

I will renew but I wouldn’t say the 8 benefits they are advertising are really great benefits or anything new.

Is there anything in particular you'd have liked to see?

One thing I'd like the club to publicise is how much money you actually save by buying a season ticket. For example an East Stand adult at £325 works out at around £15-£16 a game. Main Stand adult works out at around £17-£18 a game. Even if the split short changes us on humber of home games, with standard East Stand tickets now £24 and Main Stand now £25, that's a really good saving over the course of a season. For me that's really the main benefit, and that's why I renew. Anything else is just a nice little bonus, really.

As an aside I'm pretty interested to see how the bring-a-friend thing will work. Where does the friend sit, if you have reserved seats all around you?

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

One thing I'd like the club to publicise is how much money you actually save by buying a season ticket. For example an East Stand adult at £325 works out at around £15-£16 a game. Main Stand adult works out at around £17-£18 a game. Even if the split short changes us on humber of home games, with standard East Stand tickets now £24 and Main Stand now £25, that's a really good saving over the course of a season. For me that's really the main benefit, and that's why I renew. Anything else is just a nice little bonus, really.

As an aside I'm pretty interested to see how the bring-a-friend thing will work. Where does the friend sit, if you have reserved seats all around you?

I ll renew regardless but at the meeting I felt they suggested they were looking at some new ideas.

I ve missed 4 home games this year due to work and going on holiday, I bought my son a season ticket and due to work he’s only been at one game, for me it’s not really the cost or savings that make me buy, it more just wanting to make sure I m supporting the club.

Everyones different though, maybe they should make more of the savings as you suggest. One thing I ve found strange this season is the cost of an adult and child ticket in East Stand. Adult is £24 but an adult with a child is just £17. 

I d like to see a loyalty scheme, nothing fancy or expensive but maybe an exclusive badge, Bronze after 5 years, Silver at 10 years and Gold after 15, don’t think it would make people buy but would make existing ticket holders feel valued ( or maybe I just like Saints badges ). Maybe each milestone could also have a voucher for club shop.

I ll buy anyway but the thing I’d really really like as an incentive is ……. a reserved sticker on my seat.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

Will probably have to be a Livi game if we are still in premiership. Will we know by 4th June what division we are in . Will the ticket be value for money in Championship.

29 minutes ago, Strawman said:

I ll renew regardless but at the meeting I felt they suggested they were looking at some new ideas.

I ve missed 4 home games this year due to work and going on holiday, I bought my son a season ticket and due to work he’s only been at one game, for me it’s not really the cost or savings that make me buy, it more just wanting to make sure I m supporting the club.

Everyones different though, maybe they should make more of the savings as you suggest. One thing I ve found strange this season is the cost of an adult and child ticket in East Stand. Adult is £24 but an adult with a child is just £17. 

I d like to see a loyalty scheme, nothing fancy or expensive but maybe an exclusive badge, Bronze after 5 years, Silver at 10 years and Gold after 15, don’t think it would make people buy but would make existing ticket holders feel valued ( or maybe I just like Saints badges ). Maybe each milestone could also have a voucher for club shop.

I ll buy anyway but the thing I’d really really like as an incentive is ……. a reserved sticker on my seat.

Totally agree on the reserved stickers! Anyone know if it's been explained why we don't have those this season?

Someone mentioned the loyalty scheme thing on here a while back (maybe it was you!) with the suggestion that you get different rewards and end up getting a free season ticket for life if you've had one for 50 years. I think that's a brilliant idea.

With the £17/£24 pricing - I wonder what would happen if an adult bought the £17 ticket and turned up at the ground on their own? Would they be stopped from getting in? 

Mentioned this on here before but I think there could be a scheme for adults who don't have U-12 kids to be able to donate their free Under-12s ticket to someone else. I don't take up the option of bringing a free kid on my season ticket, but would happily give that ticket to someone else's kid if there was a way of doing so.

3 hours ago, Strawman said:

We have that down here three levels bronze silver gold and once you hit a certain level you get a few different freebies such as a jacket after 10 years.

I just git 15 years with my one, so I get a dinner mid season with the players and coaching staff, plus an invite to the season launch and can buy a second season ticket for half price.

4 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

The reserved stickers was mentioned at one of the open nights but I can’t actually remember the answer they gave 

They said because near enough everyone will have a paper ticket / season card / email with seat number it negated the need for them.

Not sure what happens as regards the pay at the gate people.

As far as season ticket benefits goes. A few seasons ago there was a discount scheme where there was money off various businesses in the town. I worked most Saturdays at that point, so never had a season to know the full details - dare say someone will know more than me.

The person behind that left the club during the pandemic, and it  has never been taken up again. I'm sure the discounts an enticement to get people to frequent businesses would be welcomed by both those spending and receiving the money!

39 minutes ago, sjfc99 said:

They said because near enough everyone will have a paper ticket / season card / email with seat number it negated the need for them.

Not sure what happens as regards the pay at the gate people.

As far as season ticket benefits goes. A few seasons ago there was a discount scheme where there was money off various businesses in the town. I worked most Saturdays at that point, so never had a season to know the full details - dare say someone will know more than me.

The person behind that left the club during the pandemic, and it  has never been taken up again. I'm sure the discounts an enticement to get people to frequent businesses would be welcomed by both those spending and receiving the money!

Agree with all that. Always wondered what happened at pay at the gate. Stickers on seats would solve that problem.

Maybe at pay at the gate you are given a seat ticket. Has anyone paid at the gate that can tell us.

9 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Totally agree on the reserved stickers! Anyone know if it's been explained why we don't have those this season?

Someone mentioned the loyalty scheme thing on here a while back (maybe it was you!) with the suggestion that you get different rewards and end up getting a free season ticket for life if you've had one for 50 years. I think that's a brilliant idea.

With the £17/£24 pricing - I wonder what would happen if an adult bought the £17 ticket and turned up at the ground on their own? Would they be stopped from getting in? 

Mentioned this on here before but I think there could be a scheme for adults who don't have U-12 kids to be able to donate their free Under-12s ticket to someone else. I don't take up the option of bringing a free kid on my season ticket, but would happily give that ticket to someone else's kid if there was a way of doing so.

Fu **** sake ye want a medal now for suffering .

how ye gonna know whose had a season ticket so long . 

even Paul smith doesn’t go back your qualifying 50 years or does he ha ha 

10 hours ago, Strawman said:

Wow how about a seasons in hell medal ?

berwick ,Stranraer,special badge fore the original Clydebank and don’t forget meadowbank.east Stirling and stenhousemur .

Or bottom league survivors gong.

you was there

,won’t me to nominate ye.

Supporters long before the browns accolade .

6 minutes ago, slf said:

Wow how about a seasons in hell medal ?

berwick ,Stranraer,special badge fore the original Clydebank and don’t forget meadowbank.east Stirling and stenhousemur .

Or bottom league survivors gong.

you was there

,won’t me to nominate ye.

Supporters long before the browns accolade .

Meadowbank 5 seats 

16 hours ago, sjfc99 said:

I recently used a service from one of the companies that has a pitchside advertising board at Saints, so I mentioned I'd noticed they sponsored Saints and asked if they gave a discount to season ticket holders. They said they did and gave me 10% off. So always worth asking if using any of those firms for anything!

18 minutes ago, TheMarkChristie said:

When i sponsored i asked about this program and it was not running.

I also asked if they would do a social post advertising my company and a discount and they also said no.

There was a short spell in the last couple of seasons where they used to do a social media post on an advertiser from the ground. It didn't seem very long lived. 

Edited by garydavidson