Saints vs. Dunfermline Athletic (Cup Final) 25/11/07

The weather was crap down here today and I don't suppose it was any better 'oop north'!

What price after the game at Dens today that the pitch is not in pristine condition for our silky flowing football?

the pitch wont affect the ball travelling in the air up to deuchar mate

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well nearly time now.Am off to bed to dream of a great game, hopefully where Saints win by the odd goal in 11( would be nice)or maybe I,ll have a nightmare where we're 3-0 up at half time and get turned over 4-3. I'll take 1-0 though with a scrappy poked in effort.

Message to any of the players who might read this or friends who can relay it.

Lets not be left with any regrets at 5 o'clock this afternoon guys.This is your moment to become a big part of St.Johnstone history.Grab it with both hands, you might never get another chance. The fans will be right behind you and roar you on....

Come on you Saints

Good morning all forumers...Well todays the day then. I hope we all have a great day and the result goes our way.My pre match warm up today starts with a trip to Tescos for the shopping. Then a pre match meal of bacon and egg rolls which will leave me in prime condition to do my part today.

Lets all do our part today and lets make history.....

We are Perth...We are St.Johnstone...Together we are PERTH ST.JOHNSTONE

COME ON YOU SAINTS

Watching the game online - Saints looked very sharp going 3-0 up. Should maybe have had another penalty when Quinn looked to be fouled when lining up a shot. Couple minutes later Dunfermline pulled one back.

Hopefully Stewart will give Saints a good half time talk and get them back to how they started.

BTW the half time entertainment is rotten :)

Had Rocco's fairly strong claim for a penalty been given I think we would have really destroyed them, but them scoring just after it was refused gave them a bit of hope, and we really took the foot off the gas. First half hour Saints were outstanding, but then Dunfermline were dreadful until their goal.