#11 - 27/09/08 - Dundee (h)

MUZZ

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dens derry will react like an enraged beast on saturday and saints will feel the wrath :mad:

well i dinnae mind youse making a bit of noise and helping create a good atmosphere.just hope you dont bring the lowlife nobbers with you that beat up 50 year old men and fight families in a boozer.

well i dinnae mind youse making a bit of noise and helping create a good atmosphere.just hope you dont bring the lowlife nobbers with you that beat up 50 year old men and fight families in a boozer.

i'll back that comment up, that was a disgrace that day, with dundee being so low after high expectations i doubt they'll bring that mob back again, all season ticket holders remember you can drink in the muirton suite (although its pricey).

Cant wait, seems like ages since our last home game. Hopefully put the last couple of home games past us and roll over Dundee. Wouldnt mind if DMc went with 4-5-1 as we looked no bad last week. One thing i would change is start Holmes up front and stick Sammy on the wing. If Swankie is fit wouldnt start him (where ive seen him) he will sap out of challenges, bring him on in the last 20 to kill them off as he does have that extra bit of skill.

To summarise 4-5-1 is the way forward with the likes of Millar and Hardie there to support the striker. GET STUCK IN ABOUT THESE TINKY C#NTS :mrgreen:

The dens derry will react like an enraged beast on saturday and saints will feel the wrath :mad:

A resounding 3-0 win for the dee, with Curier and Mcmenamin finding their shooting boots with the MAC getting 2 either side of a COCO wonder strike.:cool:

"There's a circus in the town"" in the town"archie knox has got the fu*** pox , and COCO is a clown. ... and derek rae's a f**** alk*&*

A resounding 3-0 win for the dee, with Curier and Mcmenamin finding their shooting boots with the MAC getting 2 either side of a COCO wonder strike.:cool:

gimme an ounce o what your smoking coag! oh and a packet o skins!:roll:

i have a really bad feeling that with our defence not at it's best and dundee will score 2, we will then go on to score 7 with Jenko scoring a peach-oh happy days:)

and in the same drug fueled fantasy you'll even have a wash !

Yep they'll be howling, licking their own balls and gnashing their teeth in frustration as they are torn apart by their local and smaller nemesis :twisted:

The only thing 'mac' will be getting on either side of 'coco' this Saturday are his jaws.

4-1 Saints and it'll be Goodbye Mr Rae hello financial crisis! (AGAIN)

why not just a wee wooden board put on the fence where the supporters put up the banner on the day we lost the league at hamilton? i doubt we would need much permision for that!?

had we got that Perth TV channel and radio station years ago i think the support would have increased. Guess money is the issue. Maybe saints could could get a web commentary on all the games!:)

Y'know I prefer dundee, I hang out in dundee more, I have more friends in Dundee, if i'm going shopping i'll go to Dundee, if i'm going for a meal, its usually Dundee but I was born in perth and i'm a saintee till I die.

1-0 nil to the saints. Nay pussing about, just a hardshot victory. Someone unexpected for the goal. Probably Steven Anderson. Nah, **** **** it, alan main to get the header in the 95th minute while alex rae had a bleeding nose.