MoM Awards - Rnd 19 - Queen of the South (h)

MoM vs Queens  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Morris can play a pass but to describe him as having been excellent yesterday is a bit excessive. I saw nothing out of the ordinary from him. I think only the defence played reasonably well yesterday but nobody stood out so much as to earn a man of the match award. I can see why people are voting for Alan Main after the save at the end and countless good handling from corners so if I'm going to vote, he's going to get it.

Have to go with Rutkiewicz personally. I only remember him making one poor play with the ball all day and he was generally his rock solid self. Samuel deserves a mention for the way he was able to turn defenders on occasion but he never really produced enough to warrant a real mention. Savo was a bit piss poor although I felt his goal was legit and oh my god Millar just can not shoot. He had 2, possibly 3 long range shot opportunities where the ball just fizzled harmlessly along the ground for a corner.

stuck between main and sammy - main made some crucial saves at the end, but i went for samuel as i thought he won more than his share of balls, even when the defender seemed to have it under control. he almost always got past his man, and when he did the guy had no choice but to bring him down. in my opinion craig had a bit of an off day, as he wasted the free-kick sammy won from a promising position, and many crosses were over hit, having said that many were also under-hit

Difficult one this week. May have given it to Caff as & think he strengthens the defence but we did niot do enough defending to justify it. Miller had a steady game but his shooting is woeful.

Gave it to Main. He dropped a couple ealy on with the ref saving his blushes but his svae at the feet of Dobbie saved us from defeat.

He didn't win a header all day. In fact, he's struggled the last two games in the air.
He seems to be getting fouled a lot - well, when I say fouled the ref hasnt been giving them. I think that teams have got wise to our play and are shutting holmes out the game more. Three draws in a row, must change the front two for next week. Holmer for me should be the guy to make way.

He seems to be getting fouled a lot - well, when I say fouled the ref hasnt been giving them. I think that teams have got wise to our play and are shutting holmes out the game more. Three draws in a row, must change the front two for next week. Holmer for me should be the guy to make way.

Fouls?? Most of them were illegal rugby tackles which I would have yellow carded in a rugby match!! Referee did nothing to protect the strikers (Saints ones anyway) on Saturday.

Don't get me started................. :evil: