Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

• 3 months later...

Dean Brett dismissed by Cowdenbeath F.C. over numerous football bets including some involving his own team.

Open letter from the club to Dean on the Official site offering support for his gambling addiction and 3 ex-gratia monthly payments ( for the months left on his contract ) providing he accepts the support and conditions as laid out in the letter.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Turned out we won over £500 in total, more than my previous lifetime total of winning bets! A mate who owes me cash and was at Aintree stuck it all on the same horses I bet on. A very lucky misunderstanding - I asked him to shout out for them, but he was pissed, thought I meant bet, and the rest is ker Ching!

Poor William Hill has no money - my heart bleeds. Not!!!

Well done Hoodlum :laugh:

Then went to another branch where the woman had to obtain cash from the back shop.:wink:

Turned out we won over £500 in total, more than my previous lifetime total of winning bets! A mate who owes me cash and was at Aintree stuck it all on the same horses I bet on. A very lucky misunderstanding - I asked him to shout out for them, but he was pissed, thought I meant bet, and the rest is ker Ching!

New season tickets already?

We actually have no idea what to spend it on. Thinking of a weekend away in beautiful Oban.

I thought it was beloved's winnings you still hanging on to the winnings, wandered into the the Newburgh Co-op and asked for a bottle off their best came out wie a pint off milk. Give the wife her money back before you fritter it away:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...