WAP Ticket-Swap-Shop

Jamie_Beatson

Hi everyone,

I've noticed a couple of threads recently with people offering spare season tickets up, so I've decided to make a central thread where people can offload spare season tickets/away tickets/even Scotland tickets, and ask for spares that are available. I know mine will be up for grabs at least once during the season, so hopefully this thread will match people up who have tickets spare/are looking for tickets. It should also stop match threads getting cluttered up with this kind of thing!

If you have a spare ticket, or are desperately looking for one for any Saints/Scotland match, please post up here! Should come in handy for the Scotland games next week too. If you are able to help anyone or take tickets off their hands, please PM the person in question.

To that end, anyone got a spare for the Hearts game?

Cheers,

Jamie

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be making the Rangers game on 18th October, so there will be a season ticket going that day.

Needless to say i will be employing a strict vetting policy and only people already registered on the board will stand a chance - and i would prefer if i personally know the individual.

Sexually:razz:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone got tickets for the Rangers match - I want to make sure me mum can get there! Can pay via paypal...

[was gonna buy her a season ticket, but she is a glory hunter!!!]

Bloody Glory Hunters. When I attended my one and only game last season at the Championship winning game against Morton, I was surprised and disgusted to see so many part timers.