Rangers vs St Johnstone, Hampden Park, Wed 3rd Feb, 7:35pm

Shibbydoo

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah great a 1/4 full hampden on a midweek night! Hopefully we can take more than 5,000 as they will only have about 13,000.

I know what you mean about it only being quarter full ect! But i'd be willing to give up the thrill of a big day out on a Saturday afternoon in a packed easter road or tynecastle for a win over Rangers and a cup final to look towards.

A half full hampden on a cold February midweek would suit us down to the ground.

I know what you mean about it only being quarter full ect! But i'd be willing to give up the thrill of a big day out on a Saturday afternoon in a packed easter road or tynecastle for a win over Rangers and a cup final to look towards.

A half full hampden on a cold February midweek would suit us down to the ground.

I agree it would be better at Tynecastle for atmosphere and it would do them good to get out of Glasgow and for the game to be at a truly neutral ground. The OF always get to play semis in Glasgow.

Last four times we've been to a semifinal

This time - Rangers, Hearts or St Mirren - we get Rangers

Scottish Cup 2007/8 - Aberdeen QOS or Rangers - we get Rangers

League Cup 2006/7 - Hibs Killie or Falkirk - we get Hibs

Scottish Cup 2006/7 - Celtic Hibs or Dunfermline - we get Celtic

and it's not fixed - aye right.

Just though about this a bit more and am actually quite pleased we got the ****. By the time the tie comes round there is every possibility that Boughera, Davis, Boyd, Mcgregor and Pisspatch could be away and Bigfoot could be back:laugh:

Lets all be positive about this one. Having seen them already this season they are pretty pish and with no cash, they aint gonna get any better.. This is a great chance to reach the final and I think we will do it.. Now getting ahead of myself, I would love the Midden in the final:D