Saints v Aberdeen 16/01/10

The ghost of Jim Morton

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His selections are so ludicrous, it would be no surprise. He is also intensely arrogant and doesn't learn from his mistakes so that adds weight to your argument/statement.
Surely not this time. we must have learned from our first half showing the last time?

I'm going to have a stab at this for once and go;

Smith

Irvine MacKay Gartland Grainger

Morais (want swanks) Millar Morris Craig

Peaso Savo

Guest Bertrand

From BBC Sport:

Striker Cillian Sheridan could make his St Johnstone debut after agreeing a loan move from Celtic.

Dave MacKay, Stuart McCaffrey and Andy Jackson are back from injury, but Collin Samuel, Kevin Rutkiewicz and Martin Hardie remain sidelined.

Aberdeen striker Lee Miller misses out as he serves the final game of his three-match suspension.

Midfielder Sone Aluko and defender Zander Diamond are still injured for the visitors.

Miller, Aluko and Diamond all out - thats very good.

I wonder how accurate the suggestion that Jocko will be in the squad are? I'm aware he has had 20 mins here and there, but you would have thought you would opt on the cautious side with him. Look for him to complete around 60 mins in a bounce match before throwing him in competitively.

I wonder how accurate the suggestion that Jocko will be in the squad are? I'm aware he has had 20 mins here and there, but you would have thought you would opt on the cautious side with him. Look for him to complete around 60 mins in a bounce match before throwing him in competitively.

He'll no be there, and if he is I would be very worried......

Yeah just read the official site through pavel's post and was relived to see the BBC's suggestion that they are throwing him into the squad straight away is a bit premature.

I thought it was general knowledge that the BBC is the worst place for sports news. I think a monkey does all their Scottish football writing.

Sure Del had said that Caff and Jacko will not be rushed back into the squad.

Aberdeen striker Lee Miller misses out as he serves the final game of his three-match suspension.

Midfielder Sone Aluko and defender Zander Diamond are still injured for the visitors.

Miller, Aluko and Diamond all out - thats very good.

Miller is the most important of those missing. He leads the line very well and was instrumental in our downfall at Pittodrie earlier in the season.

If we beat Aberdeen tomorrow we can pick up some serious momentum in the coming weeks which will be vital. As Owen used to tell us, winning is a habit! - and if we can go on a winning run with the games we've got coming up thick and fast it'll be massive!

Miller is the most important of those missing. He leads the line very well and was instrumental in our downfall at Pittodrie earlier in the season.

If we beat Aberdeen tomorrow we can pick up some serious momentum in the coming weeks which will be vital. As Owen used to tell us, winning is a habit! - and if we can go on a winning run with the games we've got coming up thick and fast it'll be massive!

cheating f**k, dives at every oppurtunity