Aaron Ramsey's leg break

double deluxe

If Aaron Ramsay had walked away from that, Shawcross would never have been sent off. Referee was in a difficult position with the antics of the Arsenal players and obvious seriousness of the injury though. Can you imagine the reaction if he hadn't sent Shawcross off? Fabregas and Wenger should've chosen their post match words a little more carefully.

I liked the complete concern Campbell and Fabregas had for Ramsay; shall we see if he's okay, nah - lets go harrass the ref into sending Shawcross off instead.

Wenger and his comments were, as usual, totally wide of the mark. There was no malice in the challenge, it was a 50/50 and both went for it. If Wenger wanted to see a deliberate attempt to injure a player he should take a look at the Gallas assualt on the Bolton player a few weeks ago. Funny how Coyle changed his mind on how severe it was after getting Wilkshire on loan from Arsenal.

Wenger is a tosser, the lads face showed he didn't intend to hurt the boy at all. Firm challenge- nothing more or less.

Wenger should get over himself and his club. Yes they place nice football, but no other team in the league set out to hurt his players. A ridiculous thing to suggest. Glad Pullis had his say- Shawcross has been terrific this season and heres hoping this doesn't hold him back.

Ramsay is still young and will come back from this.

Guest Mongy Max

it was a firm hard challenge, never a red card to be honest. i think ramsay's leg had gone before shawcross hit him, maybe his studs were caught.

i said to my old man last night, tackles like that happen every saturday in the juniors and they are a booking at most. it was only because of the break it was a red, plus arsenal are a bunch of whining cocks. if that was eboue that snapped delap's leg, wenger would deny any malice or intent and say it was a fair challenge - turkey faced moaning prick.

arsenal - hardest done by team in the world - according to them

The challenge merited a booking at most after watching the replays on motd. Aaron's foot was already twisting as the challenge came in and was stuck in the turf, only needed an average challenge to break the leg. Arsene took it over the top in the interview but it is strange these things seem to happen a lot to arsenal, i certainly hope the "them against us" mentality will bring the mighty gooners the title.

The challenge merited a booking at most after watching the replays on motd. Aaron's foot was already twisting as the challenge came in and was stuck in the turf, only needed an average challenge to break the leg. Arsene took it over the top in the interview but it is strange these things seem to happen a lot to arsenal, i certainly hope the "them against us" mentality will bring the mighty gooners the title.
Alex Ferguson has built his teams on this for years. Its sad that though when it comes to Players Careers. The stoke player was clearly distressed and although he probably didnt think it was a red, he never complained once