#35 - 20/03/10 - Celtic 3-0 Saints - SPL

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be the radio for me today.Just like being there actually-you can see feck all but you can hear lots of **** telling you how much a diddy team you are ! Might go the whole hog and get the wife to rip me off for half time refreshments and pay a local ned for the privilege of scratching my car.

Great day in the East End of Glasgow already - Saints Flag out of window just to noise up the neighbours. Cafe Tibo on Duke Street great for quiet drink, a burger and a chat with Franz Ferdinand. Cool bohemian surroundings no neds and only five mins from ground. Had great post match catch up with some forumers last time. Celebration drinks on me, at 17.30 including a toast to Josh Falkingahm, and wetting wee Rio Swankie's head. C'mon Da Saints.

http://www.cafetibo.com/

Is this game on live on bbc online.....will be clearer than taliban goals if true!? I have my doubts as will most of you but my dad reckons he heard that ***

I reckon we can give them a run for their money this afternoon.... 2-1 saints!

Sitting on the dunkeld rd supporters bus and already I feel a Delia Smith rant of where r u coming on, not looking good for a decent away support, ridiculous to b in the position we are in only to be boycotted because we are playing one of the bigot brothers.

Sitting on the dunkeld rd supporters bus and already I feel a Delia Smith rant of where r u coming on, not looking good for a decent away support, ridiculous to b in the position we are in only to be boycotted because we are playing one of the bigot brothers.

Expensive period for most saintees I suspect. I am sure the few hundred will do us proud.

Expensive period for most saintees I suspect. I am sure the few hundred will do us proud.

Had it been away to utd at tannadice would it have been as deserted? I don't think so, buses cost the same week in week out more or less as for the tickets mayb r a bit more but have 1 or 2 less pints problem solved, I'm only referring to the supporters bus, as I understand the difference for drivers for petrol etc etc. No excuse for the bus being half full.

number of reasons am not attending , would never have a go at people who dont want to go away to the old firm

number of reasons am not attending , would never have a go at people who dont want to go away to the old firm

Me neither. I attend nearly every game and have done for the last few seasons and don't really appreciate anyone acting superior because they're going to this game and I've chosen not to. I've spent lots of money following Saints over the last decade but I don't enjoy watching us play the Old Firm.

Me neither. I attend nearly every game and have done for the last few seasons and don't really appreciate anyone acting superior because they're going to this game and I've chosen not to. I've spent lots of money following Saints over the last decade but I don't enjoy watching us play the Old Firm.

You tell them Sam.. Dinnae take any of their shite.. This is is my first miss of the season and some folk are trying to make me feel guilty... There were 20 of us at Turriff Utd .. Does that mean that only 20 of us are real fans?? 19 now coa of course I am a disgrace for not going to Parkhead..

Saints will be getting my full support this afternoon....And the full support of every other Saintee who either coulnae make it or chose not to go..

Come on you Saints..