Fantasy Friendlies

The Inspiration

Now the seasons over and theres not too much going on apart from ridiculous speculation, threads like this will keep the forum ticking over I believe.

What team would you most like to see play at McDiarmid park against Saints? It could be anyone from Aalborg BK to Yeovil Town.

Secondly, what ground would you most like to see Saints play in this pre-season? Again anywhere from Allianz Arena to Zentralstadion.

Ill get the ball rolling by bringing Chelsea to McD. As a follower of United it pains me to say it but some of the football Chelsea have played this year is exceptional and extremely entertaining to watch.

For ground, it would have to be Camp Nou, Barcelona. To watch one of the worlds greatest football teams in Europe's greatest stadium would be some night to remember

I don't understand why fans cream themselves at the though of watching OTHER clubs players rip the piss out our lot. Chelsea, Barca etc are the last bunch I'd want to play. Plastic clubs supported by middle class noveau football fans (well Chelsea are).

For what it's worth, I'd some like Macclesfield Town away or some shit club where you could go and have a good day out. Keep the Premiership for the mickey mouse clubs.

Would like to see us play a team in the middle of the championship such as ipswich or watford to see how we compare to that standard of team!

I dont think you can use these to judge where we are at. We beat Burnley weeks before they beat Manchester Utd. Who at the time were world champions...