#34 - 12/03/11 - Saints 2-2 Brechin City - Scottish Cup

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats me apart from a brief look tonight when I finish.

So to all on the curry bus,see you bright and early the morn.See all the fifers on the bus,all the Reekie lads,Auchterarder lads and cars that are going to the Strathy in Forfar.And everyone else in Brechin

Cant come quick enough.

123 who r we

Well thats me apart from a brief look tonight when I finish.

So to all on the curry bus,see you bright and early the morn.See all the fifers on the bus,all the Reekie lads,Auchterarder lads and cars that are going to the Strathy in Forfar.And everyone else in Brechin

Cant come quick enough.

123 who r we

We are the mental y-g,with a y and a g and an l e n, we are the mental young Glen!!:)

Edited by dave mc

Terracing not being opened until "there is a resonable number of people in the stand" :confused:

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=1337

How stupid is that?? if yopu go in early, you just take a seast till they open the terrace anfd then you stroll down ?? Or am i missing something??

Have saints offered any pitch protection ??

Hope its not gonna be a "game off" scenario --Particulary now that so many Buses - Trains -Cars and other modes of transport have been arranged...Bloody shame if it becomes a mid-week game.

Hopefully the sun will shine all day and there are numerous supplies of liquids in the inns and hostelries around the Angus area.

says yer no allowed sticks and canes for flags - tossers.but at least celery is no banned -yet.dont forget yer celery.

Please note that St Johnstone supporters will not be admitted to the standing area between the Trinity Road Stand and the Main Stand – this area will be cordoned off for Brechin’s guests and other officials.

Supporters will not be admitted to the ground with flags on canes or sticks.

Tayside Police Anti-Celery squad in connection with the Beechgrove gardening club will be stopping Buses/Cars and Trains and searching supporters for "sticks" or other modes of Celery.

Offenders will be prosecuted and Celery Banning orders issued (CBO's).