Buses going to the semi final

erchie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAINSTAND ----Think you will see by previous replies what I meant about lack of buses "locally" in Perthshire area .

The Muirton Park TC have 10 seats currently available for Hampden on the second bus -so if anyone wants them -get in quick.

Ancient

I realise that but they are only 30 minutes form Perth, I know for the Semi Final v Hibs there was Mackies of alloa buses used, Just provides you with a wee added option.

Ancient

I realise that but they are only 30 minutes form Perth, I know for the Semi Final v Hibs there was Mackies of alloa buses used, Just provides you with a wee added option.

I ken -but we always look at local bus companies for business ---appreciate we could go outwith the area -but that MIGHT put extra costs on top of what we already book.

IF and its a big IF - Motherwell win and Utd are out (obviously) this will free up further options locally ----And yeah I ken we cannot gamble on the fact - but we have our 2 fully booked and MIGHT look at another if there is the demand.

still only a dozen buses booked,no talk about a certain train.

If it is United, then the trains will be pretty full by the time they get to Perth as the Glasgow ones all come from Aberdeen via Dundee I think. Scotrail may, of course, do some forward thinking and lay on a special from Perth.