Murray Davidson

Ali91

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He effectively signed a contract with a top flight/championship English club with today's performance. In a few years time we look back with pride that a player of his quality used to dawn a St.Johnstone shirt every week

I agree. The chances of Muzz remaining with us next season must be close to ZERO. He has it all, fight and spirt, strength, drive, vision and no shortage of skill. He will improve greatly, but the simple fact is that to do so he will have to get away from the bunch of Donkeys he plays with at the moment:sad:

Major overhaul don't even discribe it. The entire squad with the exception of perhaps 3 or 4 players needs to be looked at and thier positions within the club evaulated. In the business world if you don't add value to your organisation you are shown the door - Mr Brown you are a businessman, time to start doing this. At this rate with that squad and lack of goals, pace, ideas ambition I fear for the next season...

Back to the thread Davidson was head and shoulders above everyone yesterday and must have thought he was carrying the team himself. He will be gone at the end of the season but I hope he gets a game for Scotland before he goes. The few doubters on here who think he is not good enough will see in years to come what we had.

Back to the thread Davidson was head and shoulders above everyone yesterday and must have thought he was carrying the team himself. He will be gone at the end of the season but I hope he gets a game for Scotland before he goes. The few doubters on here who think he is not good enough will see in years to come what we had.

davidson is the best player we have at this club.

Yeah one of the doubters is no longer on here now, and we all know who that person is?

Yeah one of the doubters is no longer on here now, and we all know who that person is?
Hope you mean head n shoulders above saints players and not everyone on the park because he certainly wasnt that. Would be very surprised if hes not at saints next season but if rangers or anyone is daft enough to pay an over inflated fee for him then we must bite their hand off. He can tackle and break play up but his creative talent is null and void and ball retention is poor