Murray Davidson

Ali91

Are we??? This is news to me.. Do you have a link to a story that states this?? Not doubting you but not what i heard at the time..

Yes, I posted the link on the "Rumours going round again" thread yesterday.

Here it is again:

http://www.theregionalpressawards.org.uk/userfiles/files/entries-00171-02419.pdf

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If James McArthur sold from Accies for £500,000 and James McArthy sold for £1.2m then a price of around £700,000 is not exactly unreasonable.

Personally I'd love him to stay but I don't think a move to the likes of Wigan, Rangers or Wolves would benefit him. I hope Davie Moyes decides to put a wee offer in and he goes there. Will get football at a very good club than a relegation side.

I am guessing you are quite young Dan as you have the enthusiasm and a little naivety of youth. There is no way Saints can keep Murray if a decent offer comes in and he wants to go. We have to give Del a budget and this would help sort the pitch etc and help the manager. Keeping a player from playing for a top team in England would make him very unhappy.

I am 25 john so i am not that young :( , plus has murray came out and said he wants to go?

I am 25 john so i am not that young :( , plus has murray came out and said he wants to go?

True Dan.

Davidson is a very professional player and guy and would not cause unrest saying he wants to leave.

He wants to play for Saints as long as we want him but if a transfer comes in then he will be courteous enough to the club and fans to listen to everything thats all on offer.

The decision he goes is down to Geoff and I hope he doesn't undervalue him in any respect.

this from the person who on another thread was telling people to lay off Grainger....are you saying then that Danny is not professional:?:

I think you might well have mis-read what he is actually saying.

Could be wrong, but I read it as Muzz would not publicly say he was looking for a move rather than saying the fans wouldn't be upset if he did.

I think you might well have mis-read what he is actually saying.

Could be wrong, but I read it as Muzz would not publicly say he was looking for a move rather than saying the fans wouldn't be upset if he did.

No, I get that...what he said is that Muzz wouldn't mention wanting a move as he would appreciate that it could cause unrest...as Grainger did....on the other thread he was telling people to lay off Grainger

Double standards being applied......

No, I get that...what he said is that Muzz wouldn't mention wanting a move as he would appreciate that it could cause unrest...as Grainger did....on the other thread he was telling people to lay off Grainger

Double standards being applied......

Confused.com signing off!!:?

I'm not confused :laugh:

I understand completely.

How many times do we see people treating players they like one way and others, who have done or said the same thing, another way?

I'm sure I might even have done so myself.

At times.

Now and again.

Often?

:laugh:

I think it is unprofessional to be saying publically that you want to leave a club and my comments on Grainger are based on the mind set if nobody wants you there then why not go.

Davidson is a different level than Grainger.

If you want to leave a club let you agent do the talking on your behalf and not post on social network sights that your wanting away.

I think it is unprofessional to be saying publically that you want to leave a club and my comments on Grainger are based on the mind set if nobody wants you there then why not go.

Davidson is a different level than Grainger.

If you want to leave a club let you agent do the talking on your behalf and not post on social network sights that your wanting away.

The Grainger thread started after he had said publicly that he wanted to leave.....

As I have said on many occasions (and am getting tired of repeating), criticism by supporters is part and parcel of being a pro footballer.....if you enter that profession and don't expect it (and cant deal with it), then you are in the wrong game.

Of course, there comes a time when the criticism reaches a level that makes your future at a team doubtful.....but I am talking about constant booing when you come on / go off / touch the ball etc. Danny has never been the subject of anything even close to that.....

Apologies Dan but you are young to me :laugh:

Murray hasn't said he wants to go and he wont, he is too professional for that. It will all be done behind closed doors. A bid will be accepted and Murray will say if he wants to go. The problem comes if he or his agent thinks Saints are asking for too much. Especially if its a club he would like to play for.

Apologies Dan but you are young to me :laugh:

Murray hasn't said he wants to go and he wont, he is too professional for that. It will all be done behind closed doors. A bid will be accepted and Murray will say if he wants to go. The problem comes if he or his agent thinks Saints are asking for too much. Especially if its a club he would like to play for.

If he does leave i hope we get at least 1mil + add on's

• 2 weeks later...

St Johnstone midfielder Murray Davidson and Watford's Don Cowie have dropped out of the squad following the defeat by Brazil.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13423913.stm

Oh well, that's the final disappointment of the season. Thank God it's over. I really thought Murray would get some game time in one of these matches. So near and yet so far. :cry:

St Johnstone midfielder Murray Davidson and Watford's Don Cowie have dropped out of the squad following the defeat by Brazil.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/13423913.stm

Oh well, that's the final disappointment of the season. Thank God it's over. I really thought Murray would get some game time in one of these matches. So near and yet so far. :cry:

Agreed, especially as he has been playing some of his best stuff recently.Looks like Levein is not going to experiment in midfield. Is this another case of the minute he's off Murray will get his cap.