Del to Brentford?

Derek Patterson

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of pish.

The fact he talked to Brentford suggests he knows his future is not at Saints.

How enthusiastic will he be going forward if his gamble to wait for a bigger club (Sheff Utd), does not pay off?

As for Brown, rightfully waiting on the right compo for his man!

What a load of pish.

How enthusiastic will he be going forward if his gamble to wait for a bigger club (Sheff Utd), does not pay off?

Interesting logic. What would he have to do to suggest to you that he sees his future at Saints - leave?

Besides, I don't think anyone is suggesting he'll be our manager forever. I'm sure he'd be delighted to get a move to a genuinely bigger club.

What a load of pish.

Quite right too. If McInnes thought his whole career was at Saints I wouldn't want him as manager as it is a lack of ambition.

Good to hear he has turned down Brentford.

A good publicity stunt by Brentford got their name in the national press for a couple of days so fair play to them, also their money man lets it be known he has money to spend so the supporters might by a few more season tickets.

I will now adopt brentford as my wee english team instaed of Plymouth next season and see if they can get promotion to the 2nd division.

Guest Mongy Max

Was saying last night to my bro, there must be a good deal on offer here from Brown. There was apparently a bit of dosh down there to spend and the prospect of taking them up to Championship, stepping stone etc. I reckon there's a wee deal for extra spends from GB, poss keep Murray too? 3 - 5 - 2 next year with a midfield three of Davidson, Morris and Adams - BRAW!

Was saying last night to my bro, there must be a good deal on offer here from Brown. There was apparently a bit of dosh down there to spend and the prospect of taking them up to Championship, stepping stone etc. I reckon there's a wee deal for extra spends from GB, poss keep Murray too? 3 - 5 - 2 next year with a midfield three of Davidson, Morris and Adams - BRAW!

I pray you are right and we keep Muzz. However, I think more realistically any deal would be how much of his fee would be made available to Del.

Guest Mongy Max
I pray you are right and we keep Muzz. However, I think more realistically any deal would be how much of his fee would be made available to Del.

exactly, there will be a chunk of any potential money for Del to use, so instead of Murray have either Harkins/Robertson in the middle, still a very solid midfield three.

Guest Mongy Max
:laugh::laugh:

I hope Del reads this, 3-5-2 is the way to go, so much flexibility especially with the players we have. If that was the formation, 1 defender, 2 if doooooooooooooooobs goes, harkins, robertson and two strikers. Hardly breaking the bank.

I hope Del reads this, 3-5-2 is the way to go, so much flexibility especially with the players we have. If that was the formation, 1 defender, 2 if doooooooooooooooobs goes, harkins, robertson and two strikers. Hardly breaking the bank.

Fair point. Seems the guy Stewart from Falkirk is on his way - any suggestions for the other?