Del to Brentford?

Derek Patterson

Del has been offered the job.

It was rejected by his agent as the money was crap, it was what was reported this morning.

His reaction to the supports at the end of the match will say it all.

If he applauds the support after the match, unlike normally, then I reckon he will be away next Monday.

Tempted to go on Saturday to the game now.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Spence has been saying on Sportsound that Del has now been offered the job and it's up to him. He also mentioned that Nick Dasovic or a Sheerin/Docherty combo are the rumoured replacements. Not that I'm saying Spence is in any way reliable when it comes to such matters.

Did he no mention me?? I spent 20 minutes talking to hime while he waited for someone to interview. I have a pic of myself and the new assistant which I am just about to put on facebook.. You will just love this guy...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=210334758999435&set=a.100667716632807.1439.100000687372895&type=1&theater

There getting attendances of 4-5k for average games and 7 for bigger games, probably due to a higher away support.

Del should be managing a club with excess of 20k each week.

I presume there's a clause in his contract stating if club X pays Y compensation then he can go if he agrees terms.

So providing Saints get the compo then who cares.

Current state of play, as I see/hear it, is that Del spoke to Brentford before the Hibs game and hasn't since, although we're led to believe they made an offer that his agent rejected straight away. GB says he won't discuss compensation until Brentford agree terms with Del.

It would appear that a deals far from done, however the way Del spoke post match with Jim Spence it sounded (to me at least) like it was more a matter of time. He did say that he was very happy at Saints though....

Did he no mention me?? I spent 20 minutes talking to hime while he waited for someone to interview. I have a pic of myself and the new assistant which I am just about to put on facebook.. You will just love this guy...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=210334758999435&set=a.100667716632807.1439.100000687372895&type=1&theater

How dare he stand in our Dug Out!!!

AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!

Looks like Brentford have kicked Sheffield United into action!

Good decision Del. Well done that man.

PS - Come to think of it, were Del's last words to Jim Spence last night not that he was happy at Saints? Sounds like a guy who isn't going to move unless it's 100% on his terms. Good on him.

Edited by BlueJ