Pre Season Friendly against Scumdee

The Mystery Man

Are you going to the pre season freindly against Scumdee?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 50 % of saints fans indicating they are going. Good on the other 50% who are sticking to their principles !!!!!
Only a thought but it was mentioned on the thread earlier Geoff might have a deal to get a good share of the gate to offset monies owed to Saints so it might be a chunk of money out of our teams bank book by low attendance, as I said only a thought.

After all our main aim is to support the saints.

Only a thought but it was mentioned on the thread earlier Geoff might have a deal to get a good share of the gate to offset monies owed to Saints so it might be a chunk of money out of our teams bank book by low attendance, as I said only a thought.

After all our main aim is to support the saints.

Yep, main aim is to support Saints, not pay off Dundee's debt to us for them. If it's true, then I'm very disappointed in Geoff for expecting us to get involved in this.

Where do people get the notion there will be chunks of money to be made?

midweek friendly, there will be 1500-2k crowd at most.

not exactly wads of cash to be made.

if scumdee clear 3k profit they will be lucky.

saints will get a brown envelope for their appearance.

BETTER THAN THAN NOTHING.

I THINK GB KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

Where do people get the notion there will be chunks of money to be made?

midweek friendly, there will be 1500-2k crowd at most.

not exactly wads of cash to be made.

if scumdee clear 3k profit they will be lucky.

saints will get a brown envelope for their appearance.

BETTER THAN THAN NOTHING.

I THINK GB KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

I am probably being kind saying 3k to Sumdee.

Saints will get 50% of the paying gate aswell as appearance money.

Season tics will be valid so the majority of paying customers will be Saints fans. p.robaly 5-600 paying fans

So your money will be gong to Saints too.

DFC will make very very little.

Only 50 % of saints fans indicating they are going. Good on the other 50% who are sticking to their principles !!!!!
So only half a mini-bus instead of a whole mini-bus. If you were REAL Saints fans you wouild be there.:rolleyes:

So only half a mini-bus instead of a whole mini-bus. If you were REAL Saints fans you wouild be there.:rolleyes:

Had this crap at work,Imust no be a REAL Saints fan.ane wee John very rarely disagree with what you say,but.300k profit-----think about all these guys that got there 6p.So i still stand bye what i said

i for 1 could'nt care if they went out of biusness.

Arabs have been having the same debate about a proposed derby last season. Personally I would go, a derby is one of the best football experiences around...even if it is a wee pretendy derby like Saints v Didee FC.

Gort, when was the last date Dundee FC could be described accurately as a 'big club'? ((whatever that is! :D)

I presume you all realise that Dundee's debt to you is a "football debt" so all you know it alls on here will realise what that means so instead of greeting about FA get yer tractors over and watch a game of football, unfortunately I can't get a lift over the turnstile for soulful as James Jack don't have equipment capable

I presume you all realise that Dundee's debt to you is a "football debt" so all you know it alls on here will realise what that means so instead of greeting about FA get yer tractors over and watch a game of football, unfortunately I can't get a lift over the turnstile for soulful as James Jack don't have equipment capable

We prefer using English on here. You should try it some time.

Dont know what all the fuss is about.You either decide you are going or not.Its a pre-season friendly for christ sake not a cup final.

Amended price list for game:-

Programme £2.50 real price, 15p Dee price

______Peh £2.50 _"____" ,__15p__"____"

_Sweeties £1.00 __"_ __" , __6p _"___ "

Drink o juice £1.40_"___ " , __9p _"___ "

Heppy days.You pay the same price as when Dundee were eh BIG team.

had this crap at work,imust no be a real saints fan.ane wee john very rarely disagree with what you say,but.300k profit-----think about all these guys that got there 6p.so i still stand bye what i said

i for 1 could'nt care if they went out of biusness.

3k profit not 300k