#04 - 21/08/11 - Celtic 0-1 Saints - SPL

Our next away match is in two weeks time when we meet Celtic at Celtic Park on Sunday 21st August at 3pm.

As always, tickets are required for this venue and they will go on sale from this coming Thursday. As demand is not expected to outstrip supply, it will be an open sale from the start.

The tickets will be available from 9.30am to 5pm this Thursday and Friday and then the same hours Monday – Friday next week.

Prices are as follows:

FULL VIEW

Adults - £26

Senior citizens (over 65s) - £17

Under 16s - £7

RESTRICTED VIEW

Adults - £23

Senior citizens (over 65s) - £14

Under 16s - £7

Tickets can be ordered by telephone – 01738 455000.

£26 feckin quid ye can ram that!!! Restricted view £23 -Aye OK bet they are queuing round McDiarmid Park for that one, Robbing Chunts!!!!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£23 to keek round a pillar.I think not.As the season unfolds and clubs reveal what they are really charging us to get into their grounds then that wee league table published recently will be shown to be crap.

Like many eye-catching offers in all walks of life the catch is prices FROM.........

£23 to keek round a pillar.I think not.As the season unfolds and clubs reveal what they are really charging us to get into their grounds then that wee league table published recently will be shown to be crap.

Like many eye-catching offers in all walks of life the catch is prices FROM.........

I said at the time that BBC thing was wrong. There is no chance an adult can pay £16 to get into Caley unless they are a Caley fan with a child in the family section. They did not research it very well. Then again it is the bbc!

looks like this a match just for the TRUE SUPPORTERS again. some people should be ashamed to call themselves Saints fans.

I'm embarrassed that we have 'fans' like you who constantly castigate other Saints fans for no reason other than to massage their own ego.

looks like this a match just for the TRUE SUPPORTERS again. some people should be ashamed to call themselves Saints fans.

It's got nothing to do with not being a 'true supporter'.

£26 for an SPL match is absolutely scandalous. Even if I could afford it (which I can't really) I'd still be reluctant to go at that price.

If you can afford it, then go by all means. I don't see why you felt the need to have a go at other supporters don't want to go though.

It's got nothing to do with not being a 'true supporter'.

£26 for an SPL match is absolutely scandalous. Even if I could afford it (which I can't really) I'd still be reluctant to go at that price.

If you can afford it, then go by all means. I don't see why you felt the need to have a go at other supporters don't want to go though.

I do....complete prick springs to mind

For anyone going to this, I've yet to buy the full price ticket, always opting for the £23 one. First time my view wasn't restricted at all and the other times the stewards have just encouraged us to move seats when the game starts, something we were intending on doing anyway.

Not that I suspect £23 instead of £26 makes much difference.

Where do folk park at Celtic Park, too? We just use the Forge Retail Park but it's a reasonable trek from the wrong side of the stadium. Anyone know any place on the Saints side, where there isn't the requirement to bung a native a few quid?

For anyone going to this, I've yet to buy the full price ticket, always opting for the £23 one. First time my view wasn't restricted at all and the other times the stewards have just encouraged us to move seats when the game starts, something we were intending on doing anyway.

Not that I suspect £23 instead of £26 makes much difference.

Where do folk park at Celtic Park, too? We just use the Forge Retail Park but it's a reasonable trek from the wrong side of the stadium. Anyone know any place on the Saints side, where there isn't the requirement to bung a native a few quid?

If you come off the M74 down the London Road. You can park anywhere in the streets. Leave about a five minute walk (Just past the petrol station should leave you ten mins max I think) and doubt if anyone will be about. I park in Dalmarnock and never get any bother. Suits me there as head back to southside of the city.

If you come off the M74 down the London Road. You can park anywhere in the streets. Leave about a five minute walk (Just past the petrol station should leave you ten mins max I think) and doubt if anyone will be about. I park in Dalmarnock and never get any bother. Suits me there as head back to southside of the city.

Cheers for this, John, will have a look on Google Maps later and try to suss things out. Certainly know the petrol station you're referring to though.

I'll go to one hundred of these matches just for a night like Ibrox or Celtic Park in 1998 but level of anticipation for this one minimal. Back in December, we were very negative but to honest, I'll take that again as at least we were always in the game right up until injury time. That's much better than knowing you're beaten after the opening few minutes, as has been the case at Ibrox in particular on a few occasions. At least when you've got something to hold onto it makes it more enjoyable. In the situation we're in at the moment, if we lose a goal in the first few minutes...

Horrible run of games coming up though. Oh the joys.

Fickle Fergie won't be making his way to Glasgow for this which is a great shame as we will score our first league goal since 1987 and take at least a point off the rotters.

I realise we have had a dry spell but surely we have scored since 1987 Mr. F oh and if you just mean Parkhead we lost 5-2 there season before last.