#10 - 25/09/11 - Saints 2-0 Hearts - SPL

THE LARK SAINT

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not robertsons biggest fan but its ridiculous the guy a few rows behind us shouting what are you ****ing bringing him on for before he had touched the ball. is it just me that thought mooner had a bit of a mare in the second half? seemed to want to much time on the ball. thought liam was excellent today as were superdave and ando everything was simple and no nonsense

I think he didn't have the best second half but the team performs so much better with him in there than it does with Robertson or Millar taking the creative role.

As soon as I saw the team and the fact we were playing in a 4-4-2 I was confident we could get the three points.

As I've said before, I think this is the strongest squad I have seen at Saints since 98/99 season. A top 6 spot is achievable aslong as McInnes continues to pick the right team and formation.

My thoughts exactly. :laugh:

Great potential, in our times.

Other than injuries and suspensions we can only waste our opportunities this season. Its there to throw away.

Walking up the car park after the game in the empty right hand lane, some guy in his car starts to cut out and nudges my leg and proceeds to drive forward, pushing me along. I banged his bonnet with my hand and he gets out of the car, Saints scarf on, moaning and telling me not to touch his 'motor'. I told him he was a d*** and to get back in his car. We have few enough fans as it is without trying to run fellow fans over. I hope he is ashamed of his behaviour.

Walking up the car park after the game in the empty right hand lane, some guy in his car starts to cut out and nudges my leg and proceeds to drive forward, pushing me along. I banged his bonnet with my hand and he gets out of the car, Saints scarf on, moaning and telling me not to touch his 'motor'. I told him he was a d*** and to get back in his car. We have few enough fans as it is without trying to run fellow fans over. I hope he is ashamed of his behaviour.

We thought he was going to shoot you not run you over :)

Oh well just need to wait until the next home game.

We hoped he was going to shoot you not run you over :)

Oh well just need to wait until the next home game.

Fixed that for you :laugh:

He was pathetic. By the time he got his gun out I'd have flattened him, and I've had two heart attacks!

Seriously, what a d*** and what a whiner. Don't touch my 'motor'? Next time I'll dent his bonnet and he'll start to cry. Pr**k.

I'm happy for folk to try to run me over if we can keep playing well and winning :laugh:

Great result. I thought Sheridan's celebration was him planking but wasn't sure until he tweeted this photo.

x2_875afa1

Keep it up Cillian :D

What a relief he was just being a planker. Being a dinasuar I don't understand these things and thought he was injured!

Edited by auld reekie saint
grammar mistake

im not robertsons biggest fan but its ridiculous the guy a few rows behind us shouting what are you ****ing bringing him on for before he had touched the ball. is it just me that thought mooner had a bit of a mare in the second half? seemed to want to much time on the ball. thought liam was excellent today as were superdave and ando everything was simple and no nonsense

I never noticed Mooner was playing till 10mins into the second half!!!!!!!!!!!

:):)

Edited by THE REBEL SAINT

Great result,with SaS turning into a good partnership. Still going for the occasional header together but sure they will work it out.

Hearts were poor & only troubled Enks once. Ref brought out his card for every tackle.

Not to forget great pass from Danny to set up our first goal. Once a Saint always a Saint.

I heard him tae , we're beating Scotlands 3rd Force(:laugh:) 2-0 and still there was something to moan about :?: I just don't get it :?:

As comfortable a victory as I've probably seen all my life against them (that includes the Semi 3-0 till we got the 3rd :wink:)

I never noticed Mooner was playing till 10mins into the second half!!!!!!!!!!!

:):)

Mooner ran through the midfield to attck and then right back to defend and I thought Jody rarely ever makes runs likes that.

Then Mooner tried a daft pass that didn't come off and I thought Jody wouldn't make a pass like that.

Pleased we didn't sit back and let them back into it like United.

Mooner ran through the midfield to attck and then right back to defend and I thought Jody rarely ever makes runs likes that.

Then Mooner tried a daft pass that didn't come off and I thought Jody wouldn't make a pass like that.

Pleased we didn't sit back and let them back into it like United.

Think we did sit back a bit with 2 banks of 4 & then he took off Sandancer & put Haber right midfield. Nothing wrong with that . The difference today was Hearts had nothing to offer up front.

Think we did sit back a bit with 2 banks of 4 & then he took off Sandancer & put Haber right midfield. Nothing wrong with that . The difference today was Hearts had nothing to offer up front.

Agreed, but thought defence was solid.

Oh, what about the yellow cards issued.

Hardly a bad tackle in the game, yet cards galore.

Andos was for the reputation he has gathered (unfairly)

Think it was his first foul.

Also think the refs. have a league table running between them, on who has most cards issued over a season.