#17 - 26/11/11 - Saints 3-1 Hibs - SPL

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly Millar and Craig were excellent at Easter Road earlier in the season and they were both brilliant on Saturday on I'd be inclined to keep them on the wings. If Jody is out then the obvius replacement is Moon. Hopefully he is over his poor spell and the manager has instilled some confidence. I'd agree with Broon's desired line up. I think that's what Lomas will go for.

Hibs (minus their attack) were pretty terrible in the 3-2 game. Should be a comfortable home win...

Pity that wasn't delayed. Never great playing a team with a new manager in his first game.
But we are playing the first home game with a new manager ourselves. Also, after the discussions around Paul Cook saga, i am heartened by some of the Sligo Rovers boys opinion of Fenlon. I'm really glad he wasn't in the running for the Saints job.

Sounds like Jody has the flu as well as the knock he had last week, and i also think Sheridan remains unfit for this game.

Enckleman

MacKay Ando Wright Davidson

Miller Moon Davidson Craig

Finigan Sandaza

I'm unsure about the Finigan or Haber one, but I see a major weakness in the Hibs defence with the ball on the ground, and I have a hunch that Sandaza and Finigan will complement each other greatly in this regard, whereas Haber is better deployed against a bigger defence due to his skill in the air. I've been impressed with Finigan's workrate when he has featured.

Encks

MacKay Anderson Wright C.Davidson

Miller Moon Davidson Craig

Haber Sandaza

Happy with that team.COYS.

CYS

That's the team for me.

Was hoping to get up to Perth early tomorrow and grab a Murray's Pie or 2 and a couple of pints first but i'm viewing a house at 1pm in Bonnyrigg so i'm going to have a mad dash up to Perth!

With it being Lomas' first home game and Fenlon's first game I think we could see a bumper attendance

Edited by ryangordon86

That's the team for me.

Was hoping to get up to Perth early tomorrow and grab a Murray's Pie or 2 and a couple of pints first but i'm viewing a house at 1pm in Bonnyrigg so i'm going to have a mad dash up to Perth!

With it being Lomas' first home game and Fenlon's first game I think we could see a bumper attendance

You can't mean maybe as many as 4000!!! :shock:

Hellish what we consider to be a good crowd these days....but that has been discussed over and over on here

Turns out Fenlon isn't taking charge tomorrow

Has he been appointed though, just not taking charge tomorrow?

Interesting to know what BB's attitude will be like if Fenlon has been appointed following him putting his hat firmly in the ring.

I wonder if Fenlon has been told that BB has to stay on or whether he has his own assistant in mind...would be a very short spell for Brown if that is the case

That's the team for me.

Bonnyrigg? Don't do it Ryan! :wink:

You up in time for a pint in the 208?