1 MILLION For davidson

Hubands House

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His pre-match interview, we want to win, it's 11 vs. 11, wearing the scarf, and demanding that we're not a walkover in the transfer market - all good.
He only needs to get the Ormond stand a Saintees kids stand again,get the no football colours in some of the Perth pubs reversed and world peace to go.As Meatloaf says,2 out of 3 aint bad.he he

Good chat from Lomas but not a chance he's worth 1 million. The only game he's been a stand out in this seasons is the Aberdeen game. Too many games still pass him by - lots of effort but little real contribution aside from big crowd pleasing tackles.

I don't know what the reasons are, but for me he's been treading water for a while now. Lomas seems a good man manager so hopefully he'll help him become the player he's capable of being.

Good chat from Lomas but not a chance he's worth 1 million. The only game he's been a stand out in this seasons is the Aberdeen game. Too many games still pass him by - lots of effort but little real contribution aside from big crowd pleasing tackles.

I don't know what the reasons are, but for me he's been treading water for a while now. Lomas seems a good man manager so hopefully he'll help him become the player he's capable of being.

So thats why he got into the Scotland squad then - something, historically, very few Saints players have ever achieved untill they left Muirton / McD.

Keep up the positive vibes. Negativity will get you nowhere!

So thats why he got into the Scotland squad then - something, historically, very few Saints players have ever achieved untill they left Muirton / McD.

Keep up the positive vibes. Negativity will get you nowhere!

Gary '****ing' Mackenzie got into the Scotland squad.

I said he's got great potential, I'd just like to see him achieve that. Seems positive enough to me.

Gary '****ing' Mackenzie got into the Scotland squad.

Completely irrelevant! In the same breath that many people would describe Scotlands defence as the worst in years, they would describe the midfield as the best. A midfield containing numerous Premiership first team players.

Bottom line is, those who know football, know that Murray Davidson is worth £850000-£1500000. The lower estimate being if we were to sell him to Rangers or Celtic tomorrow. And the higher being if we sell him to the premiership in 6months time.

Completely irrelevant! In the same breath that many people would describe Scotlands defence as the worst in years, they would describe the midfield as the best. A midfield containing numerous Premiership first team players.

Bottom line is, those who know football, know that Murray Davidson is worth £850000-£1500000. The lower estimate being if we were to sell him to Rangers or Celtic tomorrow. And the higher being if we sell him to the premiership in 6months time.

I can only apologise for not knowing football.

What's the thinking behind your estimated range?