#36 - 28/03/12 - Inverness CT 0-1 Saints - SPL

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inverness is the only SPL ground I've not been to. If it wasn't so far on a weeknight I'd have considered it

i travelled to monaco midweek once so inverness is nae bother.bring a carry oot for the journey and a sleeping bag ye won't regret it.

Finished 4-1, what a game. Tactics spot on, they only scored cause Lomas decided to take the piss and swap Mannus with Sheridan for the last ten minutes.

Think it was taking the piss a bit though when we took Fran off and put Tommy Campbell up front, Fran looked a bit tired though, ran his ball's of for 75 minutes, best saving him for Sunday.. but Tommy Campbell, Come on!!!!!

Still despite all that Tommy did well to thread Mannus through for the 4th

From Saints website for those of you travelling up tonight:-

"The club have been alerted to three sets of roadworks on the A9 north which may affect fans heading to Wednesday's game against Inverness Caledonian Thistle - one between Dunkeld and Ballinluig, one at Cuaich and then between Etteridge and Wade Bridge.

Accumulated delays of anything between 15 and 60 minutes have been reported so it would be worthwhile building in at least a little extra time to your travel plans".

From Saints website for those of you travelling up tonight:-

"The club have been alerted to three sets of roadworks on the A9 north which may affect fans heading to Wednesday's game against Inverness Caledonian Thistle - one between Dunkeld and Ballinluig, one at Cuaich and then between Etteridge and Wade Bridge.

Accumulated delays of anything between 15 and 60 minutes have been reported so it would be worthwhile building in at least a little extra time to your travel plans".

i better take more beer tae pass the time.

Well its a cracking day here in Inverness. Great night for a game of football! This is a much bigger game for Saints than it feels if you know what I mean. There is very little discussion about the game either on WAP or P&B. Tonight could go along way to deciding whether to dust down our passports or not so come on Saints!

Indeed, I am getting quite nervous for tonight, and really wish I was going instead of working! Massive game for Saints. It seems more and more likely that the future of a number of players at the club, who we are lucky to have, will stand or fall on the prospect of European action next year.

It's not just about an adventure for the fans. It could mean the retention of players like Sheridan, Sandaza, A. Trialist, Croft, Mannus.